jo150 is offline Associate Member

Arrow 3rd Cycle. Help with making mine.

for my first cycle I did test e. 250mg week for 8 weeks. (I know now that this cycle is very weak and was practically a waste). my second cycle was a stack of Deca 300mg/week and test 500mg/week. Two injections per week. Tuesdays was deca 300mg and test 250mg and fridays were test 250mg. I did this cycle for about 12 weeks.

Here is where I need help. I want to bulk up on my next cycle cause I am alread a lean guy. I just want size and my fourth cycle will be for cuts. I wanted everyones opinion on what stack I should take and how long.
    thanks bros,
    jo150
    P.S. don't forget PCT.

Mutant is offline Banned
    Typical bulking agents in my opinion would be Tren , Test E, and Dbol . They are all highly androgenic , which is perfect for bulking. How long do you want to run your cycle?
    Last edited by Mutant; 03-05-2005 at 04:59 PM.

scotttiger54 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jo150
    for my first cycle I did test e. 250mg week for 8 weeks. (I know now that this cycle is very weak and was practically a waste). my second cycle was a stack of Deca 300mg/week and test 500mg/week. Two injections per week. Tuesdays was deca 300mg and test 250mg and fridays were test 250mg. I did this cycle for about 12 weeks.

Here is where I need help. I want to bulk up on my next cycle cause I am alread a lean guy. I just want size and my fourth cycle will be for cuts. I wanted everyones opinion on what stack I should take and how long.
    thanks bros,
    jo150
    P.S. don't forget PCT.
    we don't make cycles for you. you make your own and then we critique them. come on now, you can handle most of the foot work

jo150 is offline Associate Member
    i wanna run the cycle for about 10 weeks

Are you really expecting us to design your cycle for you? Dont be a lazyass, you can do it.

Thread Information