lzicc is offline Senior Member

If you have an abcess

If you get an abcess and have to go see the doc, what do you tell him happened? Also, are there walk in clinics that you can go see instead of your regular doctor? I would not want to tell him that I shot up 2 cc's of test and that's how it happened, you know what I mean. I would rather not tell him that I shot anything at all.

indica is offline Banned
    Doctors cant talk about patients to anyone...unless you are under 18...ive told my doctor i was taking wen i was getting gyno, he said nothing and was very proffessional

BDTR is offline Retired
    tell him you injected b12 if it makes you feel more comfortable.. If you're big enough he wont believe you.

If you tell him the truth though, doesn't that go on your record? Plus he is not going to think to highly if I am injecting an illegal substance into my body. I don't have an abcess, but just in case I would get one, I want to be prepared.

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    tell him you injected b12 if it makes you feel more comfortable.. If you're big enough he wont believe you.
    The B12 story works!

mark22 is offline New Member
    whats B12?

TexasFitnessGirl is offline Female Member
    Tell him the truth so he can treat it properly unless you are under age. He won't think anything.

What are the signs of an abcess and what causes one to happen? The reason I am asking is a little over a week ago, I did a glute shot that felt funny when the pin went in. I was pretty sore the next couple of days and the soreness has gone down alot, but the area is still slightly sore if I push on it. I have a lump there that seems like it does not want to go away. It seems to have gone down some, but I still feel it. I wouldn't be able to inject in that area right cause of that.

Of what I read, if I had an abcess, it would be warm to the touch within a few days after injecting which it is not and the area would swell up more and more instead of going down. Is this true? Maybe I just have not let enough time go by to let this thing go away. I don't know what casued this. I know that my gear is clean from other shots that I have taken from it, so I don't think that caused it.

Thread Information