Jimmya73 is offline Senior Member

sustanon inj frequency

ok i read the stickies in the educational section, however this is my first cycle and frontloading is something i think i would prefer to save until future use. i have anabolics 2005 and ive read the profile for sustanon but i still have some questions. i have injected twice, one mg each time, about 5 days apart. i know this steroid is relatively slow acting so should i continue wiht my 5 day inj or maybe bump it back? sorry if this as been answered, i did look!

AVAGO is offline Member
    i hear ya, ya want to keep it simple for the 1st i did the same cycle for my 1st but i would up the frequency to 1ml twice a week. Some ppl say eod but i saw good, safe gains from 500 ml a week IMHO how long are you running it for and have a PCT ?

ive got one 10ml vial, ill run it till thats gone. then maybe some winstrol or a pct. not sure of what ill do for my pct yet, ive posted in another thread about nonprescription pcts that would be easy to get ahold of.

AVAGO is offline Member
    10ml of sus is far from enough bro at 500ml pw ya only got 5 weeks it only starts working weeks 3/4 you need more, and you need PCT..

1Leader is offline Associate Member
    I got Sust 250 and jab 1cc every 5 days.

BDTR is offline Retired
    You can stick sust eod which is ideal and still not do over 500mg a week. Just preload your needles into smaller injections for the week.

Geeezer is offline Senior Member
    I would go to 500, split it up for EOD shots....
    Im sure it will work alot better the on shot once a week

Diesel is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    You can stick sust eod which is ideal and still not do over 500mg a week. Just preload your needles into smaller injections for the week.

Yup.....EOD is ideal when running Sust...

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Why not use a single ester instead?

Im gonna run sustanon nile soon, 250mg eod.

Swellin Guest
    One 10ml vial is not enough to run this cycle. Forget about switching to winny when this one is out...wrong thing to do. Get more sust and run it EOD for 10 weeks or so.

me and a couple of my friends just got this from someone in a doctors office we knew, didnt really know exactly what we were going to get. im thinking now of maybe getting some equipoise and running that when im done with this, i am kinda disappointed in sustanon , seems like you waste the long esters just so you can gain the advantage of the short ones.

CRUSTY39 is offline New Member

Sustanon 250

Active life ; 3 weeks
    contains
    Prop = 30mg
    phenylpropionate = 60mg
    isocaproate = 60mg
    deconoate = 100mg

due to the test prop, becomes active after day 1,
    Significantly depresses HPTA after 2 weeks, HCG /Clomid considered mandatory after 4-6 weeks of continuos use after discontinuance.
    aromatises somewhat less than than cyp or enanthate .
    sust aromatises less and causes less water retention when compared to other single test's and much less than omnadren 250.
    low liver tox except in doses over 1000mg week.(rediculous doses!)

all the other usual test sides....

Swellin Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmya73
    me and a couple of my friends just got this from someone in a doctors office we knew, didnt really know exactly what we were going to get. im thinking now of maybe getting some equipoise and running that when im done with this, i am kinda disappointed in sustanon, seems like you waste the long esters just so you can gain the advantage of the short ones.
    For the love of God...STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are not listening. If you are researching, something is not right. You need to lay off the gear for a while and get a plan before you start injecting.

You don't just run winny or just run EQ.

Post your stats and let's see where we stand at that point.

what do you mean stats? like body measurements? it hought i had done my research on this but this board has shown me otherwise. i want to learn and do this right and i appreciate the help,so please let me know what you guys are looking for so that you can help me. thanks alot!

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Swellin
    For the love of God...STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are not listening. If you are researching, something is not right. You need to lay off the gear for a while and get a plan before you start injecting.

You don't just run winny or just run EQ.

Post your stats and let's see where we stand at that point.
    THANK YOU!!!!!!

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmya73
    what do you mean stats? like body measurements? it hought i had done my research on this but this board has shown me otherwise. i want to learn and do this right and i appreciate the help,so please let me know what you guys are looking for so that you can help me. thanks alot!
    OK, SLOW DOWN and don't do anything until you know what your doing. Do you realize simple things about gear like winstrol needs to be shot ED and shouldn't be run alone??t should be run at the end of a cycle. EQ needs to be run for a minimum of 12 weeks and will NOT kick in for close to 5 weeks. You don't just stop one compound and start up another one. THAT MAKES NO SENSE.

ok ok i got it. so do you guys think i should try and buy another vial of sustanon ? it just seems like a waste, i mean wont the long acting esters in it be useless since i will be done with two vials before they have really taken effect?wont i then be needing to worry about pct? or will the long acting esters start to dominate after my later injections and allow me a couple weeks of high test levels without need for pct yet?and i knew that about winstrol and equipoise , i was thinking my sustanon cycle would be much longer with this bottle when i was considering winstrol.

oh, and another thing...i should be injecting sust tommorow if i do it eod, should i go ahead or would you guys advise me to hold off?

Swellin Guest
    By posting your stats, I mean....

ht/wt/bf%/years lifting seriously/how long have you been perfecting your diet

We will be glad to help you bro. We don't want anybody to do something wrong.

5' 11", 176 pounds, bf never measured but honestly around 15-17%, lifting 5 years, doing it right less than one. perfecting diet last 3 months,slowly getting better at it. im mostly following like a 45-45-10 kinda diet, trying to keep the carbs low glycemic and the protein varied. keeping it at around 2400-2700 calories

Swellin Guest
    Honesty, you are not in the optimal postion to run gear. You need to get your diet and training nailed down first. Once you stop seeing quality gains naturally, then look into gear.

BTW, what are your goals?

How many injections of sust have you done?

I think it is time to stop injecting and get everything else on track first.

im not trying to be a bodybuilder, i am just looking to get bigger and stronger. i just enjoy working out and i want to look good. i have done 3 injections

alright guys...i really want to keep injecting. honestly i can get my diet perfectly on track easily,my only real problem is late night eating, other than that i do well. and i didnt train stupidly before, i was in a high school weight training class until this summer, so my workout was not my own. how much more sust do i need?

Thread Information