Thread: Slin Question

Angelis is offline Banned

Slin Question

Anyone out there try a Slin only cycle?

I wanna try one I just wanna know what kinda gains u bros got off of it... I know its all relative on age, size and genetics etc...

Just wanna know what u guys got off of Slin only cycle

Bump 'er up for some answers

superchump is offline Junior Member
    never tried insulin on its own but imagine it would work as long as yuou watch your diet. worked great when i was on a low fat diet but later when i tried to bulk on it with ice cream and ribs wow did i get fat even with gh- thyroid-roids along with. a good way for you would be to only eat carbs with your 2 daily insulin shots, that way you shouldnt be going over 300-400 grams carbs/day and definately dont eat fatty foods when those carbs are in your stomache. i like apple sauce on wheat bread.

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Insulin can be used alone or combined with AAS. You can get good gains of Insulin alone, but generally speaking, Insulin seems to react well when combined with AAS, so you would probably get better results by combining those 2 compounds together. At the end of the day, wether you use Insulin on its own or not, it all depends on your diet as Insulin is very diet dependant.

Go to Insulin/HGH/IGF forum for more information.

Good luck.

-Gear

Quote Originally Posted by superchump
    worked great when i was on a low fat diet but later when i tried to bulk on it with ice cream and ribs wow did i get fat even with gh- thyroid-roids along with. a good way for you would be to only eat carbs with your 2 daily insulin shots, that way you shouldnt be going over 300-400 grams carbs/day and definately dont eat fatty foods when those carbs are in your stomache. i like apple sauce on wheat bread.
    The last thing you want to do is eat fat while Insulin is active. Also, Insulin only needs to be taken once p/day PWO. Consuming carbs while Insulin is active is a must, but adding protein plays a big role also.

-Gear

yeah thanks I was gonna combine it with GH but I cant seem to keep a job for very long these last couple months I got allot of sh*t going on and im not totally there I got just enough money to support myself and some habits not enough for a full blown cycle. I think I have enough experience to try Slin and I cant get it cheap. 1000iu (10ml @ 100iu/ml) for $26CAN. I was planning on using Slin then DNP before summer so I can get a little more size and then cut the fat.

Yeah creating muscle aint cheap like Insulin , your right on that one. Good luck either way.

-Gear

Quote Originally Posted by Gear
    The last thing you want to do is eat fat while Insulin is active. Also, Insulin only needs to be taken once p/day PWO. Consuming carbs while Insulin is active is a must, but adding protein plays a big role also.

-Gear
    Yes I know this I read every possible thread on Slin there is. I dont wanna make mistakes and end up fat.

bigbouncinballs is offline Senior Member
    i did a slin only cycle to bulk while on an off-gear month. great pumps but gained alot of fat. also used humulin R. next time i'll try humalog, won't store as much fat for as long a time period.

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    read mr.sparkles thread on slin, he did it alone and had great results. but agin there is a whole forum for this stuff.

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigbouncinballs
    i did a slin only cycle to bulk while on an off-gear month. great pumps but gained alot of fat. also used humulin R. next time i'll try humalog, won't store as much fat for as long a time period.
    that's all on ur diet bro and u have to make sure not to eat fatty foods with in the active window of the slin

Thread Information