Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Two4the$$ is offline Senior Member

Why do my nuts hurt?

I know they change in size, but why do they slightly ache? And should i be worried?

indica is offline Banned
    Dont know why but mine hurts too...they always do when i cycle...maybe they are angry on you for putting them out of bussiness....dont worry, like i said mine always hurt a bit when on cycle and they have produced 2 kids so...

okay, did they hurt throughout your whole cycle? Also, since it is (and I stress sort of) a male contraceptive to take test. ... does it also reduce your uh... output volume? LOL

needle is offline Senior Member
    Ya my potato's have a weird senseation almost like tingling I guess when I stop its weird! But its part of the game!

zuke is offline Member
    i try to make sure that mine are covered in enough hair to keep me from noticing any shrinkage

judge_dread is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by zuke
    i try to make sure that mine are covered in enough hair to keep me from noticing any shrinkage
    Lol that's real good bro! I'm gonna try it...

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    maybe they hurt from banging off your girlfriends ass.

Diesel is offline Anabolic Member
    Balls acheing on a cycle.......This is a new one by me.......Never have had that problem....

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    try testicle injections. it will stop the pain.

O.fO.shO is offline Member
    Every cycle so far they ache the first couple weeks......nothing major . Then there fine .

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    I do not care if mine shrink as it makes the rest of the package look that much bigger.

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Friends have had this problem running EQ, i myself have never experianced it doh.

UK CHRIS is offline Associate Member
    Truman, did your boyfriend squeeze them too hard!!!!

Hey Chris, I hate to cross the line here, but since you've done it several times, let me clarify something for you. It is HIGHLY unlikely that you bang half as many girls as I do, and what's even worse for you, is that most of the girls I hook up with are VERY hot (sometimes I'll compromise minimally for young, or big titties). I'm not even in great shape, just okay shape, and I still get lots of ass. So if you intend to constantly berate me bubba, be prepared to post some pictures of what you can attract... then we can infer what we can, and start the insulting game over... with a reality to its' basis. Until then limey, just think of everything kevin klein says in "A fish called wanda." It sums up my opinion of you people quite nicely. Actually Chris, while we're here, what are your stats? Age, Height, Weight, BF...

Thanks

GetinBig is offline Anabolic Member
    My nutts have never hurt on cycle..

They just like to hide a little.

250 is offline Junior Member
    I had that very same problem but i was taking over 2 grams a week, what i did to stop the pain was taking 250 ius of hcg a day my balls grew back right away and the pain went away
    Last edited by 250; 03-08-2005 at 12:04 PM.

HCG ??? During the cycle? Does ANYONE have a similar testimonial?

Logan13 is offline Banned

chris and truman

Chris and Truman, this thread was starting to get funny. Honestly Chris, it was kinda funny. I don't think it was meant as an actual insult. Seriously, waht are your stats guys.

I'm 6-3
    197lbs
    30 years old.

Does that affect what you would suggest for responding to my slight nut ache? LOL I mean seriously, it's not bad. Since I wrote this it has even lessened... But I want feedback from experienced users WHENEVER I am experiencing something OTHER than what is listed.

Thanks

MuscleQuest is offline Junior Member
    my boys hurt on sust and deca . only time i had that problem. when they shrink and ya pound the meat a little to much they get sore

Quote Originally Posted by TrumanHW
    Hey Chris, I hate to cross the line here, but since you've done it several times, let me clarify something for you. It is HIGHLY unlikely that you bang half as many girls as I do, and what's even worse for you, is that most of the girls I hook up with are VERY hot (sometimes I'll compromise minimally for young, or big titties). I'm not even in great shape, just okay shape, and I still get lots of ass. So if you intend to constantly berate me bubba, be prepared to post some pictures of what you can attract... then we can infer what we can, and start the insulting game over... with a reality to its' basis. Until then limey, just think of everything kevin klein says in "A fish called wanda." It sums up my opinion of you people quite nicely. Actually Chris, while we're here, what are your stats? Age, Height, Weight, BF...

Thanks
    Wow you must have a really big 'internet' d*ck too right?

Why don't you STFU and stop bashing members for no reason. He was just messing around. If you can't take internet humor, then you should leave this board. I'm sure no one will miss you....

alluprbdy is offline Associate Member
    myne dont hurt but are kinda sore I guess thats just a little side ya gotta put up with.

Logan13 is offline Banned

explanation

My doctor told me that the aches one feels while on certain aas is atrophy from lack of use. Like the aches experienced by people who are out of shape (muscles atrophy from lack of use). your testes are being suppressed, when something in the body is not used, it can atrophy (degridate). His explanation sounded logical to me. By the way, I asked for stats because Chris called you out for them.

Look Young Slug, internet humor is fine. I'm really okay with it, and take it in stride, but a few people cross the lines of friendly humor, and I'd pick you as one of them. My dick, on or off the internet is a meager 8.5 inches with a 6 inch circumference, but it's NOT on trial. The ****ty attitude you give me for being inexperienced is. Now, there's two choices of how we can deal with this; 1. You can accept my apology for misunderstandings and my lack of knowledge and we can progress peacefully, or, you can continue this ... and you can expect responses that have zero apprehension to them. Every comment you illicit from my mind will fly through an unfiltered box and posted without hesitation. In brief, I will embarrass you publicly - and that is a fact.

And to Clarify, UK Chris isn't innocent. He's chosen to be a prick, and I hope he continues doing so. I will ****ing "check" his ego. So if you're reading Chris, it's on - limey bitch.

Great explanation Logan, thanks...

All Upper Body, I guess I'm confused. Whats the difference between hurting a bit and aching? LOL... I'm kidding bro, I get where you're coming from.

BodyMechanic is offline Senior Member
    mine have hurt when i went up to 200mg/ed of drol.

Look Young Slug, internet humor is fine. I'm really okay with it, and take it in stride, but a few people cross the lines of friendly humor, and I'd pick you as one of them. My dick, on or off the internet is a meager 8.5 inches with a 6 inch circumference, but it's NOT on trial. The ****ty attitude you give me for being inexperienced is. Now, there's two choices of how we can deal with this; 1. You can accept my apology for misunderstandings and my lack of knowledge and we can progress peacefully, or, you can continue this ... and you can expect responses that have zero apprehension to them. Every comment you illicit from my mind will fly through an unfiltered box and posted without hesitation. In brief, I will embarrass you publicly - and that is a fact.

And to Clarify, UK Chris isn't innocent. He's chosen to be a prick, and I hope he continues doing so. I will ****ing "check" his ego. So if you're reading Chris, it's on - limey bitch.
    Did UK Chris hit a nerve? I am sure he is sorry , anyway you will have to get use to it. These guys, and me, are like your buds. We will rip and burn on you and Chris was JOKING. Talking about ebarrassing people for asking if your boyfriend squeezed your nuts to hard... Come on. Putting people in check??? How could you possibly do that?

One more thing WOW 8 1/2 inches and the width of a can of corn, huh? Yes you could have just said your internet dick was 12 inches it would have the same believability.

Young Thug, time for a drive by??? I call shotgun.

One more thing WOW 8 1/2 inches and the width of a can of corn, huh? Yes you could have just said your internet dick was 12 inches it would have the same believability.

hey mes. you aren't going to ask him to post pics are you?

Quote Originally Posted by BodyMechanic

hey mes. you aren't going to ask him to post pics are you?
    No, his boyfriend might want to squeeze my nuts next.

good i thought i was going to have to go to another forum, not something i really want to see.

DrugsrGood is offline Associate Member
    Man. what happened to this thread...? My nuts hurt when on ANY cycle. Im gonna go with Logan on this one and assume it is associated with atrophy. And HCG always fixex the problem for me too. Dont worry bout what some of these guys have to say. Its like some of em forget we have those roid enduced short tempers on here. Next time some dumbass has to demonstrate his lack of brain cells with a post like that, best just to ignore them. God hates him, why bother.

Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    Did UK Chris hit a nerve? I am sure he is sorry , anyway you will have to get use to it. These guys, and me, are like your buds. We will rip and burn on you and Chris was JOKING. Talking about ebarrassing people for asking if your boyfriend squeezed your nuts to hard... Come on. Putting people in check??? How could you possibly do that?

Young Thug, time for a drive by??? I call shotgun.
    LMAO!!!

He's right TrumanHW, we're all friends here and most of the time we joke around w/ one another. Nothing personal, but you're d*ck is not 6 inches in circumference. Sorry, but that's impossible. And how are you gonna put someone in check over the internet?

bigpappapump is offline New Member

ceasar250 is offline Associate Member
    Have you been boning your women or spanking off more than usual? My buddy went to the doc b/c of nut pain and they pretty much concluded it was from banging his women frequently and agressively. Sounds funny, but true...your nuts can take a beating and you won't feel it until the next day.

big_tone is offline Junior Member

Cool

I know they change in size, but why do they slightly ache? And should i be worried?
    ask mr. "dave palumbo," he should know. Let us know if you get an answer....

Mine hurts too when I'm on cycle sometimes and don't know why.

Okay, so, I take back ALL my ****ty comments, and agree to take rips a bit more in stride. :-)

As far as over drilling... :-) Yeah, I had a two week stint where I was actually TIRED of ****ing. But unfortunately no, this particular gonad experience is from the roids... I think I will try the HCG .

Okay, on to the dimensions of my internet dick and how that differs (or doesn't) from reality. DEAL I offer you... I will DEFINITELY post a picture! Preferably while receiving a bj, that way there's less fagot-ness to you peeps looking at my junk. And no, 6 inches in circumference is NOT a can of corn - that would a 6" DIAMETER. You know Slug? :-) Perhaps you messed with your last injection, and got that ml, cc, mcg thing confused too... but if you THINK about it, a 6" circumference is ONLY about 2" in diameter. Think back to geometry... Pi x Diam = Cir

And finally, you asked HOW exactly I could/would embarrass someone on here... or put them in check. The answer is ... easy. I'm a word champion. I think I can do some lasting damage to people's ego. But given the MUCH more positive direction things have gone in there's no reason to actually go there... and I'd rather take advantage of the "cease fire" for the purpose of getting more knowledge, as that is the reason I came here.

Final question/statement... Who suggests what for measuring fat? I figure just a basic caliper and a calculator, but does anyone have an opinion on WHICH caliper, where to get it and what it should cost?

The OutLord is offline Member
    HCG or PREGNYL will help you.. it work for me.. when i do cycle i take 1,5 mililiter on evry 10 day!! i have never ever change in size after that . . a frend to me.. told me this!!. i am happy for that!.

Thank you outlord, and where are you from?

Okay, so, I take back ALL my ****ty comments, and agree to take rips a bit more in stride. :-)

As far as over drilling... :-) Yeah, I had a two week stint where I was actually TIRED of ****ing. But unfortunately no, this particular gonad experience is from the roids... I think I will try the HCG .

Okay, on to the dimensions of my internet dick and how that differs (or doesn't) from reality. DEAL I offer you... I will DEFINITELY post a picture! Preferably while receiving a bj, that way there's less fagot-ness to you peeps looking at my junk. And no, 6 inches in circumference is NOT a can of corn - that would a 6" DIAMETER. You know Slug? :-) Perhaps you messed with your last injection, and got that ml, cc, mcg thing confused too... but if you THINK about it, a 6" circumference is ONLY about 2" in diameter. Think back to geometry... Pi x Diam = Cir

And finally, you asked HOW exactly I could/would embarrass someone on here... or put them in check. The answer is ... easy. I'm a word champion. I think I can do some lasting damage to people's ego. But given the MUCH more positive direction things have gone in there's no reason to actually go there... and I'd rather take advantage of the "cease fire" for the purpose of getting more knowledge, as that is the reason I came here.

Final question/statement... Who suggests what for measuring fat? I figure just a basic caliper and a calculator, but does anyone have an opinion on WHICH caliper, where to get it and what it should cost?
    Please... NO PICS. Glad you came around, but come on world champion?

Okay okay, WORLD champ would DEFINITELY be pushing it.

I'll spare you the pics, but be assured I don't embellish, and I'm always willing to support my statements with evidence.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information