letsgetserious is offline Junior Member

help with Masteron

ANY ONE have any info on it......how long is in ur system, effectivness, ect....thanks
    Last edited by letsgetserious; 03-08-2005 at 12:22 PM.

supplementsavvy is offline Junior Member
    Masteron is a great non-aromatizing roid. It's great for contest prep because you don't puff up on it, your muscles look very dense and striated. A warning: it's very unlikely that you'll find legit Masteron on the black market. The only company that I know of that makes it anymore is British Dragon, one of the best companies in the biz.

fitnessguy is offline Anabolic Member
    hooker, you never cease to amaze me with your abundance of knowledge.

Quote Originally Posted by supplementsavvy
    A warning: it's very unlikely that you'll find legit Masteron on the black market. The only company that I know of that makes it anymore is British Dragon, one of the best companies in the biz.
    I would think every Good UGLab has Masteron . I'm Currently using St*rk Labs Masteron and have just finished using D***** MAsteron Enanthenate.

XXX Labs also has it at a good price.

redmeat is offline Senior Member
    My training partner is the biggest and strongest person I know and he swears by Masteron . He says it's similar to tren without the mood swings. I know his skin has gotten a lot harder and he has gotten leaner since using it.

I don't know about all the UG labs out there, there are too many to keep track of. I'm pretty sure that BD is the only company with large-scale distribution that makes it any more.

I don't know about all the UG labs out there, there are too many to keep track of. I'm pretty sure that BD is the only company with large-scale distribution that makes it any more. I love BD, they have a solid rep and have the higher dosed products. Who wants to take 25 2 mg Winstrol tabs a day?? Or 10 5 mg d-bols?

Thread Information