justin984 is offline Junior Member

How long do I have to worry about dnp hives?

[Removed]
    Last edited by justin984; 06-16-2011 at 10:18 PM.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Taking precaution is good, I think if you are taking your supplements you are worrying too much. You will know if you get hives, they will be all over your body probably starting on your stomach and back first. If it started on your hands and feet it would not be one dot it would be splotches everywhere.

How long you plan on running dnp ? sounds like you are at the end of the cycle anyway.

bullram is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by justin984
    Its been about a week since I finished my first cycle and I havnt taken benadryl for about 3 days. I've notice very small red spots on my hands that disappear when I press on them or stretch the skin. Theyve been there for a few days now and dont seem to be getting any worse but I started taking benadryl again just to be sure. How long do I need to worry about this potential side effect? I ran 200mg for 4 days then 400mg for 10days.
    so you arent taking dnp anymore and you noticed these spots after the cycle? id take the benadryl as precaution for a few more days and see what happens to the spots, however from the way you discribe them it doesnt sound like the hives most would get from a allergic reaction to dnp

justin984 is offline Junior Member
    [Removed]
    Last edited by justin984; 06-16-2011 at 10:18 PM.

Thread Information