ibiza69 is offline Senior Member

What color is ** sus 300?

what color is **'s sust. my buddy got some sus 300 from the man this week and wants to confirm the color of the product. it is almost clear with a slight hint of yellow, almost that you can't see it, and it is pretty thick, but still goes through a 29g pin.
    any help would be much appreciated.

PS what are some of the other coclors of his products like eq, cyp, prop/susp, and deca ?

bump

quasar is offline Associate Member
    bump, i got ** eq, sus, and deca , and they are all the yellowish color

JRob is offline Associate Member
    So was all the stuff that I got from him. In my experiences that extra 50mgs of sus can really make a color change. It all worked fine for me and a couple of friends. Happy stickin.

B-A-M-F is offline Associate Member
    yea man, they are all the same color, i have had cyp, deca , sust, prop, eq, and i think thats it. they are all yellowish, they work but try to get other gear. remember you get what u pay for...the stuff works though no doubt. they are also pretty painful shots...good luck man

Ironweb is offline Member
    My cyp that I recieved was more clear than yellow. A very very light yellow tint to it. And yes his shot are fairly painful a few days after the fact.

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    300 SUs? Wow.. maybe I need to look into **'s stuff.
    Goes thru a 29 gauge pin? Hell I can barely get my Sus 250 to go thru a 25 gauge... and that is injecting slowly. 29 gauge???
    I don't have sus 300 I have Or's Sus 250 and it is sorta yellowish clear type. Hurts like a mofo the day after and for a week. I am just curious what substance is added to the Sus to make it 300 Mg? Is it more of something it has in it normally with the 250? Or is it another Test ester???? I am curious to know.

qvman is offline New Member
    No offense, because I have done it too in the past, but everytime I see a post about ** injectables, I feel bad. 1) For the Pain this man will fell from the OVER abudance of BA 2) For the VERY high risk that he will get an injection! Did you at least get yours shipped in a vial? I have heard/seen that he is starting to ship in Visine Bottles.

eradikate is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by qvman
    No offense, because I have done it too in the past, but everytime I see a post about ** injectables, I feel bad. 1) For the Pain this man will fell from the OVER abudance of BA 2) For the VERY high risk that he will get an injection! Did you at least get yours shipped in a vial? I have heard/seen that he is starting to ship in Visine Bottles.
    Are you serious??
    that's ridiculous.....
    BUMP

j_kiler is offline Junior Member
    His shiznit doesnt hurt anymore. New production process. I did 2cc's in my quad, no pain at all.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    I have heard/seen that he is starting to ship in Visine Bottles
    Bro did you actually see this take place? I find that hard to believe......

M

G-S Guest
    Originally posted by j_kiler
    His shiznit doesnt hurt anymore. New production process. I did 2cc's in my quad, no pain at all.
    Since when? I know that's what he is saying, but I''m running his SUST mixed with DECA , and the pain is enough to drop a horse.

Originally posted by qvman
    Bro that was like 6 months ago. his came in a brown plastic 80ml jug, so he just bought some 30 ml glass vials and transfered the sust into them.
    and sicilian30 the what makes it 300mg instead of 250mg is 50mg extra test propionate , that is why it is so thick.

G-PIG is offline Associate Member
    the color of **'s stuff depends on whether or not he peed in the bath tub before i started mixing his evil concoctions

jj ive never used his injectables, they just take such a beating from other members good luck

Whiteyebrowe is offline Associate Member
    peed in the tub

u gotta luv that jacked up sus. though

Dbolaholic is offline Junior Member
    does the shit hurt THAT BAD?, what can ya do about the pain? buy something else? lol

yes it does hurt at first but once the body is used to having a foreign substance in the bodyit then there is only slight soreness. the best way to make an injection painless is to dilute it with another steroid like eq, deca or primo. remember only mix oils with oils and water based with water based.

Gear101 is offline Member
    Originally posted by quasar
    bump, i got ** eq, sus, and deca, and they are all the yellowish color
    10ml botttle with no writng on it..

G-S Guest
    Originally posted by ibiza69
    yes it does hurt at first but once the body is used to having a foreign substance in the bodyit then there is only slight soreness.
    Have you ever taken ** SUST?

Cuz, that is NOT the case. It hurts everytime you shoot it, for the length of the cycle.

R.I.E.N.G. is offline Junior Member
    Sust has a yellowish tint, however, please dont post brand names, i think you got edited anyway though.

Originally posted by Gettin Stupid

Have you ever taken ** SUST?

Cuz, that is NOT the case. It hurts everytime you shoot it, for the length of the cycle.
    yeah bro i used in my last cycle at 2.5cc's per week. it hurt for about the first 2 weeks, but then there was only soreness for a couple of days. 3 at the most.

G-S Guest
    Originally posted by ibiza69

yeah bro i used in my last cycle at 2.5cc's per week. it hurt for about the first 2 weeks, but then there was only soreness for a couple of days. 3 at the most.
    So your calling pain for 2 to 3 days per shot only "slight soreness"?

i don't mean it hurst so bad i can't sit down its about the same as a good buise. but remember bro, everybody reacts different to anabolics, get this, when i shoot winny(yeah i know you can drink it) i don't even feel it the next day yet my training partner is so sore he can't move his shoulder it's so sore. you also have to make sure you massage the are for at least 5 min to work in the oil. i also nuke my gear before i inject. all these factors contibute to whether or not i will be limping or walking perfectly the next day.

Thread Information