Thread: Hgh Help Please

atlas81 is offline New Member

Hgh Help Please

Hi Im New To The World Of Bodybuilding And Was Looking For Some Advice On Hgh, I Have Used Deca And Sus Before And Had Good Results From Them But Im Looking For That Extra Bit So I Have Been Put Onto Hgh And Told To Stack It With Equipoise ! Just Wondering If Anyone Can Help Me In Pointing Me In The Right Direction And Keep Me On The Rite Path To Gaining Muscle And Shredding Fat. I Am Currently 6ft3 And Weigh Around 16 Stone, Not Sure What My Body Fat % Is But Think It May Be Around 12%, Im Looking To Get Big And Ripped Asap And Think Around 17 Stone Will Be Ideal, Any Advice Is Welcome Thanx

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by atlas81
    Hi Im New To The World Of Bodybuilding And Was Looking For Some Advice On Hgh, I Have Used Deca And Sus Before And Had Good Results From Them But Im Looking For That Extra Bit So I Have Been Put Onto Hgh And Told To Stack It With Equipoise! Just Wondering If Anyone Can Help Me In Pointing Me In The Right Direction And Keep Me On The Rite Path To Gaining Muscle And Shredding Fat. I Am Currently 6ft3 And Weigh Around 16 Stone, Not Sure What My Body Fat % Is But Think It May Be Around 12%, Im Looking To Get Big And Ripped Asap And Think Around 17 Stone Will Be Ideal, Any Advice Is Welcome Thanx
    bro, what is your age? hgh is an excellant fat burner, but takes time and $$....good for the long run, but not for a sprint....

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    here's a good read on HGH

http://forum.mesomorphosis.com/showt...hp?t=134223896

I would definitely do some research since you sound like youve only done one cycle

atlas81 is offline New Member
    i am 23 years old and looking for long term gains, i have done about 2 cycles with deca and sus and then upped the dosage with trembelon 75 on top with ethanate! looking for the next step to take want to cut fat and gain serious muscle mass but try and keep ripped look with it

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by atlas81
    i am 23 years old and looking for long term gains, i have done about 2 cycles with deca and sus and then upped the dosage with trembelon 75 on top with ethanate! looking for the next step to take want to cut fat and gain serious muscle mass but try and keep ripped look with it
    there are many ways to keep gains and cut fat....imo you are too young for hgh, you are still growing....get your diet straight, that will be your foundation....increase the cardio....and for your next cycle run a cutter, not a bulker with sus and deca

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by asymmetrical1
    there are many ways to keep gains and cut fat....imo you are too young for hgh, you are still growing....get your diet straight, that will be your foundation....increase the cardio....and for your next cycle run a cutter, not a bulker with sus and deca
    I have to agree. Your body is producing an all time high of natural GH. GH isn't a quick fix. You won't even begin to notice any results for about 3 months. There are others cheaper alternatives to reach your goal.

Thread Information