JDogg is offline Junior Member

Need some Tips for refining current cycle

Hey, I am currently running Test E 500mg/wk. I was going to run it for 10 weeks, and switch to Prop 350mg/wk for the last 2 weeks so I could start with PCT as soon as possible after the last inject. Then I was gonna do another cycle with Tren /Prop Or Test/EQ in 3 months from the end of this cycle. But I was thinking: Should I extend the cycle to 15 weeks, and make the last 5 weeks a cutting cycle with Prop/Winny? Might be less strain on my body, and definately less strain on my wallet. What do you guys think?
    Last edited by JDogg; 03-08-2005 at 05:47 AM.

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JDogg
    Hey, I am currently running Test E 500mg/wk. I was going to run it for 10 weeks, and switch to Prop 350mg/wk for the last 2 weeks so I could start with PCT as soon as possible after the last inject. Then I was gonna do another cycle with Tren/Prop in 3 months from the end of this cycle. But I was thinking: Should I extend the cycle to 15 weeks, and make the last 5 weeks a cutting cycle with Prop/Winny? Might be less strain on my body, and definately less strain on my wallet. What do you guys think?
    whats your cycle history, stats, etc?

BDTR is offline Retired
    No, stick to your original plan. I hate cutting at the end of a bulking cycle...

Not to mention it will be a lot easier to recover from at only ten weeks.

This is my first cycle, forgot to mention this. 6'2 220 lbs, 21 yrs old and training for 4 years

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JDogg
    This is my first cycle, forgot to mention this. 6'2 220 lbs, 21 yrs old and training for 4 years
    definitely stick to your plan as bdtr said.....recover, then cut for a 2nd

BDTR is offline Retired
    Yup, keep it like it is. You have plenty of time to grow, you're only 21. Take it slow.

While were at it....whats the best way to keep as much muscle as possible after cycle? I have Clomid and Nolva for PCT, I heard about also taking Clen or Winny post cycle to keep your gains, but taking Winny in PCT seems like a pretty stupid idea

BDTR is offline Retired
    clomid/nolva up your calories 500 over what you were eating before if you are bulking. No winny and clen isnt anti catabolic in any dose you or I would take.

Diesel is offline Anabolic Member
    Stick with what you planned out....No need to go overboard on your first cycle....

Yea but I will still probably run the prop an extra 2 weeks for a total of 12 weeks on cycle and 4 weeks of prop, and run some clen with it, since summer is around the corner

Thread Information