greekboy is offline Junior Member

Vitamin b6 question

Would it be a good idea to add b6 to my cycle? I'm doin tren , winny, and test. Haven't decided on my dosages yet. I planned on taking nolva or possibly letrozole during the cycle and have clomid for my pct. If I do need it bout how much should i be consuming?

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    200mg a day

Does it help do anything besides fighting gyno?

1Leader is offline Associate Member
    Energy,I wouldnt use the nolva unless signs of gyno occur,save for pct

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries

I was plannin on clomid on my post cycle. I already have those to. I was recommended to take letrozole not nolva during my cycle then my clomids on the pct. What you think?

judge_dread is offline Member
    Take B-Complex so that u can have all the benefits of B Vitamin.They are crucial for every bber...
    Letrozole (Femara) is better than Nolva but more expensive as well!

Check this:

Why you need it: B-vitamins have many anabolic properties separately and have often been the subject of supplementation. Hereby I think of Niacin (B3), Pyridoxine (B6) and Cobalamin (B12). But people often forget that for a lot less money they can get better gains by getting a B-complex which combines all of them in optimal doses (50-100 mg, there is no way you need 500 mg of Niacin). This harnesses the synergistic effect of B-vitamins which means better digestion and absorption of carbs, protein and fat and the fact that they comport themselves as enzymes in many bodily functions. You can't overdose on them anyway since water-soluble vitamins are readily excreted if you have too much.

How it works: In the stomach B-vitamins will release and control gastric juice, help absorb and digest macronutrients, which in turn get more out of the things you eat. Next to that all of them have a host of individual properties. B6 is a good liver-protector, B9 is good for absorbing things in cells, B12 is needed for energy and so on and so on. If we could get all our nutrients from food easily and eat enough, this would no doubt be my number 2 supplement. If you are a person who can eat big and watch his grocery bill and you have decent genetics, a B-complex and multi-vitamin is all you really need to grow.

How to use it: Take these with a meal as well, but not at the same one as your multi. Take one serving (with 50-100 mg of all B-vitamins) immediately after your meal. Say you get your multi, like most people, at breakfast, take one serving of B-complex after lunch.

GettinSwoll47 is offline Associate Member
    i would take nolva and letro during your cycle...letro is bad for your lipid profile and nolva helps it

So i just just pick up a bottle of b-complex that give me all those b vitamins in one pill?

judge_dread is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by greekboy
    So i just just pick up a bottle of b-complex that give me all those b vitamins in one pill?
    exactly and u save lots of money bro.

Alright man i appreciate ya.

Thread Information