Smallnaturalbuilder is offline Associate Member

Some questions regarding my TestE/EQ cycle

I can get only 50mg/ml bottles of EQ (10ml bottles). Since I will be injecting 400mg of Test. Enanthate per week, many people told me here to inject 400mg of EQ also. But ****, that means I need to inject 8 ml (almost a bottle!!) to get my 400mg!! Can I drop the dosage to 300mg and still see good results??

Another question....Can I inject the EQ and the Test. Enanthate on the same day?? I mean, I'm planning to inject the 400 mg of Test on one single shot, then the EQ shot on the same day and the other glute, is this right???

Some advice please!!

BDTR is offline Retired
    Anything under 400mg a week of eq kind of sucks. I usually reccomend 600mg for EQ. What do you have? fort dodge? It's the best eq out there but the volume sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    Anything under 400mg a week of eq kind of sucks. I usually reccomend 600mg for EQ. What do you have? fort dodge? It's the best eq out there but the volume sucks.
    My EQ is from Mexico, I believe it's Tormel (something like that). ****....would you recommend me to do a Test only cycle??? Will the EQ make a big difference?? The problem is that I would need to spend some huge money on EQ and I want to know if it's worth it.

As for my other question I would really apreciate your answer for it. Can I do my 400mg (2 ml) Test. Enanthate shot and my EQ shot on the same day??? Or should I inject let's say Sundays and Wednesdays.

BDTR is offline Retired
    I'd just do a test cycle then.. tornel sucks anyway.

If you do the EQ, shoot them both together twice a week.

Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    I'd just do a test cycle then.. tornel sucks anyway.

If you do the EQ, shoot them both together twice a week.

I can't shoot it twice a week. The person that injects me can only do it on Sundays, and I'm a pussy when it comes to injecting myself. Can I do it on Sundays only without hurting my system or anything??

BDTR is offline Retired
    By the end of the week your test levels are going to start dropping, and thats slowing your gains. Suck it up and inject it yourself. Do a quad or glute shot, it's easy as hell and painless. If you're not ready to do your own sticks, then you're not determined enough to get big.

I've been at the point where i've done 3 injections a day for months on end, you can handle twice a week.

vettewreck is offline Banned
    Yeah, I was doing 12 injections a week at one point so suck it up like BDTR says. Do a quad shot. Painless and you can see what the hell youre doing.

Moosepellet is offline Member
    Bdtr,

Thats not totally true 300mg a wk is not worthless unless you run it by itself. My brother-in-law has been on a 17wk deca /eq cycle. Gained 20lbs and his bench is 355lbs at 170. So everyone is different, but personally I would not take anything less than 400mg a wk( 2shots).

BDTR is offline Retired
    I'd attribute his gains to the deca , not the EQ. Eq is VERY mild, especially at those doses.

Thread Information