mstearns76 is offline Junior Member

Question ON BP meds now. Need some Advise

Bros, this is serious. I went to the Dr. yesterday for an upper resp infection, and walked out this Blood Pressure Meds and a appt in 6 weeks. I was borderline high BP in June, and I had just one cycle under my belt. I just finished a second cycle a few weeks ago and started PCT yesterday (after the Dr. appt). I figure the increase BP is from the 25lbs I have gained since June. As it make my heart work harder to get the blood to all the muscles, not from the juice it self. So the only way to lower the BP with out meds would be to decrease the mass that I have put on. By the way my BP was 147/85. I took it last night before bed and it was 138/82. I am only 28 and do not want to be on meds the rest of my life.

How many of you guys are on BP med and still juice? I just want to know if that is possiable to do.

Yes I did know that AAS increases BP as a side effect.
    Last edited by mstearns76; 03-08-2005 at 11:01 AM.

Bump

devilman208 is offline Associate Member
    you should go back to normal when off your cycle. I had this problem too, but everythings cool now!

cut260 is offline Associate Member
    Yeah normally people have higher BP when on cycle, but things like arimidex will aggravate that dramatically. dont know if you are taking that but most guys I know who are get crappy gains and have big issues with BP. Take the meds for now, but after your PCR time get checked again and the week before stop taking your meds. That will let you know if you are naturally back to normal levels or not and then you can cross that bridge when you come to it

Thanks cut260 you are full of information. The thing this really has my wife upset, as she should be. I was honest with my Dr. and told him about using. I have to keep and eye on it, it was just been over two weeks since my last shot, so I feel once PCT kicks in and the Test and Deca get out of my system I will be ok.
    I Hope.

Thread Information