Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 21 of 21

Thread: EQ only cycle?

  1. #1
    Moosepellet's Avatar
    Moosepellet is offline Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    832

    EQ only cycle?

    Friend want to get cut, but doesn't want to take Winny. I told him that I just started my cycle and your not going to see results for a while. I recomended EQ for a cutter, a lot of people on this board would agree also. He planning on taking EQ, so how much should he run and for how long? This would be his first cycle? Does he need any anti's for an EQ only cycle? Any help would be greatly appriciated, thanks!

  2. #2
    XxElitexX's Avatar
    XxElitexX is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    1,229
    Run atleast a little test so you dont get shut down. EQ at 400mg is a good dose. We need stats and goals and cycle experience tho.

  3. #3
    Moosepellet's Avatar
    Moosepellet is offline Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    832
    Did you not read the thread, "FIRST CYCLE". He is 6"1 230-235lb probably 15-20bf. This cycle is not for me by the way, its just that I don't really have a comment, because I haven't ran EQ in any of my prior cycle. Need advice from board members that have used it by itself, nothing else. What gains did they get from EQ alone?

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    2,068
    Quote Originally Posted by Moosepellet
    Did you not read the thread, "FIRST CYCLE". He is 6"1 230-235lb probably 15-20bf. This cycle is not for me by the way, its just that I don't really have a comment, because I haven't ran EQ in any of my prior cycle. Need advice from board members that have used it by itself, nothing else. What gains did they get from EQ alone?
    First off you should really lose the attitude bro....

    Anyways, I wouldn't run EQ by itself.

  5. #5
    Iowa's Avatar
    Iowa is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    By a bunch of cornfields
    Posts
    1,343
    Quote Originally Posted by Moosepellet
    I recomended EQ for a cutter, a lot of people on this board would agree also.

    Everyone with any knowledge would disagree bro. Eq by itself will show some gains but nothing like a test/eq stack. Your buddy needs test or else he'll be walking around with a limp fallace.

    And lose the attitude. Especially when your point isn't valid. ie eq by itself

  6. #6
    Moosepellet's Avatar
    Moosepellet is offline Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    832
    I don't have an attitude, its just that sometimes people are asking stupid questions when there already posted. No body answered the questions that I wanted, obvisously no one has ran EQ by itself.

  7. #7
    Iowa's Avatar
    Iowa is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    By a bunch of cornfields
    Posts
    1,343
    Quote Originally Posted by Moosepellet
    I don't have an attitude, its just that sometimes people are asking stupid questions when there already posted. No body answered the questions that I wanted, obvisously no one has ran EQ by itself.
    Show me where someone posted a stupid question in this thread bro. And nobody is going to answer your question on "how much eq should he run in an eq only cycle" because you said that he was going to run it by itself. So why give bad advice? Elite told you 400mg with some test BTW so I really don't see what your point is. He answered you question and gave you some good advice bro. People are just trying to help you out here because its a bad idea to run eq by itself.

  8. #8
    taiboxa's Avatar
    taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    lol im not telling :D
    Posts
    29,207
    Prop would be sexy backbone to an EQ cycle ... JMO
    im a propaholic

  9. #9
    Two4the$$ is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    1,717
    Dude, Moosepellet, I run in to the same problem you do here. A self-righteous answer that never explains itself and USUALLY comes with a hint of condescension because we're "new"... Well, I assure anyone in here, if you want to play pool for money, I will ****ing TRASH you. But when people come to me for advice, I don't point that out. One of the elements of being CONFIDENT is being HUMBLE. If you're tired of the same old questions board members, COPY an elaborate response to typically asked questions, and paste it when it comes up in the future. Don't just insult people for asking what ALL people will have to ask in order to get THROUGH the stage of newbie. And my final note, is that where body building is a SUB culture of our world, writing in English is a STANDARD. So for those of you who want to snipe from your high horse, be prepared; because to me, although many of you are knowledgeable, you appear to be fairly open to ridicule in the rest of the communications department. Just a forewarning... Anyway, psychologically, you wear your insecurity on your sleeves by marauding this way.

  10. #10
    GettinSwoll47's Avatar
    GettinSwoll47 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    texas
    Posts
    265
    im pretty sure your question was answered bro....dont run eq by itself...get some test...if you dont like all the bloat get some letro or test prop.........

  11. #11
    BUYLONGTERM's Avatar
    BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    8,067
    Good cutting cycle:

    Test Prop 75mg ED
    EQ - 400mg EW

  12. #12
    Dude-Man's Avatar
    Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Nowhere, USA
    Posts
    5,978
    eq by itself isn't a good idea, unless your friend wants to deal with side effects related to low testosterone levels .

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    2,068
    Quote Originally Posted by TrumanHW
    Dude, Moosepellet, I run in to the same problem you do here. A self-righteous answer that never explains itself and USUALLY comes with a hint of condescension because we're "new"... Well, I assure anyone in here, if you want to play pool for money, I will ****ing TRASH you. But when people come to me for advice, I don't point that out. One of the elements of being CONFIDENT is being HUMBLE. If you're tired of the same old questions board members, COPY an elaborate response to typically asked questions, and paste it when it comes up in the future. Don't just insult people for asking what ALL people will have to ask in order to get THROUGH the stage of newbie. And my final note, is that where body building is a SUB culture of our world, writing in English is a STANDARD. So for those of you who want to snipe from your high horse, be prepared; because to me, although many of you are knowledgeable, you appear to be fairly open to ridicule in the rest of the communications department. Just a forewarning... Anyway, psychologically, you wear your insecurity on your sleeves by marauding this way.
    What the hell is your problem? Nobody was ridiculing him at all. He asked a stupid question, got good advice, but for some reason he had to get an attitude. That's not cool at all, especially when people are trying to help.

  14. #14
    mma_badboy's Avatar
    mma_badboy is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    uk
    Posts
    119
    Quote Originally Posted by Moosepellet
    Did you not read the thread, "FIRST CYCLE". He is 6"1 230-235lb probably 15-20bf. This cycle is not for me by the way, its just that I don't really have a comment, because I haven't ran EQ in any of my prior cycle. Need advice from board members that have used it by itself, nothing else. What gains did they get from EQ alone?
    the people here are trying to help you so lose the attitude

  15. #15
    BUYLONGTERM's Avatar
    BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    8,067
    Instead of arguing, we should be asking questions like "why didn't you tell him EQ needs to be run with some for of Test"? Since you buddy doesn't know what he's doing then, I would strongly suggest to him that he should run Test with the cycle.

  16. #16
    Two4the$$ is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    1,717
    I'm truly glad to see this thread to a turn for the more positive. The problem is (and I'm not LOOKING to be argumentative) that there are some people here with a chip on their shoulders... elitists even. I was in the Marines, I saw many of them first hand. But please, when someone asks a question ... either answer it nicely or, if it's over-asked, simply ignore it. No need to make a person feel stupid for asking. Mainly this is directed at Young_Slug... in fact YS, has anyone ever suggested YOU have an attitude problem?

  17. #17
    anaBROLIC's Avatar
    anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    4,563
    Quote Originally Posted by TrumanHW
    I'm truly glad to see this thread to a turn for the more positive. The problem is (and I'm not LOOKING to be argumentative) that there are some people here with a chip on their shoulders... elitists even. I was in the Marines, I saw many of them first hand. But please, when someone asks a question ... either answer it nicely or, if it's over-asked, simply ignore it. No need to make a person feel stupid for asking. Mainly this is directed at Young_Slug... in fact YS, has anyone ever suggested YOU have an attitude problem?
    I understand what your trying to say but dont exactly agree. you can say that people that have been on here for a while make others look stupid for asking questions. thats not really true. there are some people who can make others look stupid but in this case the original poster was looking for an answer that he wanted to hear and not the truth. so when someone posted the answer he got pissed off and got an attitude because its not what he wanted to hear. alot of newer guys will do this. Eq only is not a good cycle as said before that it can lower your testosterone levels . it is said over and over again that some kind of test should be run with most if not all cycles. he wanted someone to reply with "ya eq only works great". he could have searched for EQ only cycles on the search button and found his answer. no flame just standing up for the guys trying to help.

  18. #18
    Two4the$$ is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    1,717
    Totally cool, but I've never lost respect for someone who decided to use a bit of diplomacy... for instance Mark, you communicated your point perfectly without upsetting anyone - although, I didn't see the section where he seemed committed to a particular response.

    Thanks

  19. #19
    absolutebob is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    310
    Quote Originally Posted by TrumanHW
    Totally cool, but I've never lost respect for someone who decided to use a bit of diplomacy... for instance Mark, you communicated your point perfectly without upsetting anyone - although, I didn't see the section where he seemed committed to a particular response.

    Thanks
    Why did you get upset? If any one has the right to get upset it is the people you have caught an attitude with. Like it was stated earlier, you wanted to hear a certain answer and when you didn't it angered you. All they were trying to say was do not do an Eq only cycle. Make sure there is some test in there. You were the problem not everyone else.

  20. #20
    Two4the$$ is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    1,717
    Well first, i assume you are talking about a different thread. And second, lots of answers are given but justification isn't always accompanying it. I know in math class, when I solved a problem, I was required to justify it by showing the process that brought me to that conclusion; the same policy here would be beneficial. Anyway, I didn't have an attitude problem, and yes, I did have a preference for what the answer be - and that was slow gains are fine if it reduces the side affects. There was never a justified answer to that question. I just had to make the assumption that it's the AGREED policy these days, and to follow it accordingly. I assure you know ones answer would have sufficed in a collegiate environment. There was never a "basis of support" for their conclusions.

  21. #21
    Dude-Man's Avatar
    Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Nowhere, USA
    Posts
    5,978
    I hate to break up the pity party, but this isn't exactly productive.

    If you don't like someone's attitude, simply add them to your ignore list.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •