scribbs12 is offline Member

Anavar (first cycle)?

I know everyone says test should be in your first cycle.. but i want to a first cycle and really dont want to gain too much.. looking for lean mass.. I have access to just about anything and i just bought 50 caps of anavar at 50m each... im going to buy another bottle but i was thinking i would do - 8 weeks

week 1 - 50mg a day
    week 2-8- 100

and im still working on pct.... i dont plan on doing anavar for another 4-6 months.

just curious to see if 50-100mg a day should be good .. or will i need more..

5'8 -194- bf-15%, working out for 3 years.. 1 year off and on... 2 years serious.. 2nd year was every other day.. full body.. i know bad... and the last 6 months or say i been doing -chest, tri, lower body (monday&thurs) and tuesday and friday back, bi, and shoulders)

just looking for a little advice thanks in advance
    Last edited by scribbs12; 03-22-2007 at 06:11 PM.

tj979 is offline Associate Member
    I am starting my 2nd cycle tonight or tomorrow with var and test prop. From research and reading threads The lowest dose of var you should be using is 60mgs and you can go anywhere up to 100 mgs per day. My cycle is going to look like this test prop eod and:
    Anavar :
    Week 1: 60mgs
    week 2: 70mgs
    week 3: 80mgs
    week 4: 90mgs
    week 5: 90mgs
    week 6: 100mgs
    week 7-8 (optional if i even have enough left over)

Also i've read that its good to take the var with grapefruit juice and creatine I guess studies suggest it will help saturate the receptors better? I don't know it could be totally wrong, and that last bit of info could be bogus, but why the hell not try it right.

fabry is offline Senior Member
    i think both are a waste...

id go for something like this:
    1-8 prop 75mg ed
    1-8 var 50/60mg ed

Quote Originally Posted by fabry
    i think both are a waste...

id go for something like this:
    1-8 prop 75mg ed
    1-8 var 50/60mg ed
    Please explain why mine is a waste? I always look for different opinions, and im open to suggestions, please support your opinion

tonytone is offline Anabolic Member
    well..you need to find what works for YOU...everyone can suggest a dosage, but that's just a starting point for you..i have done 100mg var/day for 10 wks and was still unimpressed..var itself is a waste..FOR ME...you may find it to be your wonder drug at only 60mg/day...

start it at 60mg ED, bump to 80 if you feel necessary
    plan to run for 10 wks, but you can cut it to 8

and i would add test, but you dont HAVE to

always readbout doing var at the same dose (50-60) for at least 8-10 weeks and i am personally against cycles without test.

if you read around, you will find lot of people not too happy running 6 weeks cycle with var only.

also, var is expensive and at the dose you wrote, you are going to spend lot of money... that you could invest in something better...

dont take it wrong.. just my op.

always readbout doing var at the same dose (50-60) for at least 8-10 weeks and i am personally against cycles without test.

if you read around, you will find lot of people not too happy running 6 weeks cycle with var only.

also, var is expensive and at the dose you wrote, you are going to spend lot of money... that you could invest in something better...

dont take it wrong.. just my op.

Yes, var is very expensive and I spent more on my var then I did my test prop, Im looking at as an experience im new to this so i wanna be well rounded in it all if var doesn't work for me then i assume not cutting agent will, i had to chance to get winnie but i don't like the look of the side effects and var seems much safer imo.

D-CELL is offline New Member
    Well, how much LBM are you willing to gain? Also, i'm suprised that var comes in 50mg tabs. That must of cost you a grip of money. I would suggest 75mgs/day should do you good, but you will be needing some test. I would go for either Test e for 750mg a week or the weaker test andriol for 200mg/day. I am bridging right now between cycles and taking t-bol 60mg/day and gained at least 5 pounds each week with no test. Try that aas, it is cheaper compared to var.

again...
    prop and var... for 8 wks!

Thanks for the advice guys. the only problem is that the var i get is 50mg caps... so its either 50mg a day or 100mg.. or maybe 150... .. im probably better off taking t'bol?. cheaper. and i can get a lot more for what i'll pay for the 2 bottles of var.

50mg coulb be cut in half and get 25mg that you can take twice... but again.. if you did not buy it already... leave it and go for some test... and another compound....

thekaydense is offline Associate Member
    why not try both together?

var 80mg a day
    tbol 60mg a day

you would get pretty results.

id get some NAC just to be safe.

50mg coulb be cut in half and get 25mg that you can take twice... but again.. if you did not buy it already... leave it and go for some test... and another compound....
    i know this is an old post... but i just wanted to clarify that im not stupid lol... i have caps not tabs.. but no need for anyone to reply thanks.

MartyMcFly is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by scribbs12
    i know this is an old post... but i just wanted to clarify that im not stupid lol... i have caps not tabs.. but no need for anyone to reply thanks.
    I know what you mean. I am pretty sure we got the same var. It is cheap as far as var goes and the man is one of the best in the biz.

yea it was pretty cheap actually lol.... it came from someone that no longer sells to new customers... just old ones.... cheap ass prices.. lol..
    beats anything i have come in contact with and is domestic..

also.. they have everything..

MartyMcFly is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by scribbs12
    yea it was pretty cheap actually lol.... it came from someone that no longer sells to new customers... just old ones.... cheap ass prices.. lol..
    beats anything i have come in contact with and is domestic..

also.. they have everything..
    Yep I know the guy. He has someone who he is backing now who just got their 50mg var tested and it came back at 57.8 or something. His should be very similar. I am glad I got with him before he went private but might hit up his boy.

Thread Information