ToJuice,OrNotToJuice is offline Associate Member

Current Precontest Cycle

Ok guys i am running a precontest cycle right now, I just wanted to know what you guys thought about it.

1-8 prop 125mg eod
    4-12 winny injectable 100mg eod, drinkable 50mg eod
    5-8 tren 75 eod
    9-10 tren 50 ed
    8-12 suspension 75mg ed
    1-12 novla 10ed

Any comments would be much appreciated, thanks. Oh ya I have proviron which i will take the last 4 weeks and add liquidex and clomid for pct

cut260 is offline Associate Member
    Good you are taking the proviron , that will help enormously. You could also leave out the Nolva and keep it as an "if needed" and save your money for PCR. Your cycle looks pretty good. I assume that you inject your Winny EOD and those days you dont inject you are drinking your other Winny? That would be the most logical approach. Your switch to suspension is a really good detail in your cycle but at that point maybe bump it to 100mg ED. That susp is going to really help you those last weeks of the cycle and you will probably put on some more muscle mass as well. Your Tren amounts are good, I did 1 parabolon EOD and got awesome results from my last pre comp cycle, so I think you are right on track here.

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    the only thing i think i would change would be the tren . i think you so run it 75mg 5-10

ToJuice,OrNotToJuice is offline Associate Member
    Thanks for the comments guys, cut260 your right about the winny that is exactly what I am doing getting winny was hell for me ended up with 30ml drinkable, 20ml Sydgroup 50mg, 20ml QV 100mg, sucks to have to mix and match. I was wondering when should I inject the suspension and winny on comp days, I was thinking two hours before prejudging. KEEP THE COMMENTS COMING GUYS

Thread Information