Thread: My First Cycle

Yura is offline New Member

My First Cycle

I'm 6'8" 275lb .... Yeah i'm a big boy.
    Years ago i was in a car accident where i broke my leg and my showlder. Couldnt walk for a while. GAINED WEIGHT. Now i got no working diet ... i eat what i want. Trying to change that. I have been going to the gym for a year now and starting to see some good results.

My biggest goal is cutting fat. Ofcourse i want to bulk up also. Here are the "Ingredients" for my cycle ..... i know that this is a MASS GAINING cycle and thats all and good .... but can anyone suggest something that would cut fat durring that cycle ?

Cycle:
    I will do the 10 week Test+Deca following the suggested dosages in this forumn.

Thanks for all your insight.
    Yura.

XxElitexX is offline Senior Member
    DIET AND CARDIO. The best fat burners.

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by XxElitexX
    DIET AND CARDIO. The best fat burners.
    i agree bro, check out the diet forum stickies and do cardio for 45min at 65% of ur max heart rate on an empty stomach.

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    also i would recomend u switch the deca for eq but eq has to b run for 12 weeks minimum imo.....wut are ur previous cycles?

bullram is offline Member
    were you lifting before this accident? or have you only been lifting for a year?

cut260 is offline Associate Member
    Hmmmm. This is a tricky one my man. Forgive my directness but this is how I read between the lines:

You had an injury
    You are overweight (at least for now)
    You dont have a handle on your nutrition
    You want to do a mass gaining cycle.

I dont think its a good idea right now. I really think you should lean up and also ensure your leg and shoulder are properly healed for the training you will do during your cycle. With the increased test and also usage of Deca you will become quite strong and maybe your leg and shoulder are not ready for that yet and you could hurt yourself. I know what its like, I had shoulder surgery a month ago and I want so bad to get back to pressing movements but if i dont let my shoulder heal up I will screw myself in the long run, so I have to be patient and slowly add the weight back on.

Do what you want but I really suggest you lean up, work out for a few months pretty heavy and see how your body feels. Then when you have a grip on your nutrition and you feel confident you are in good health, hit the cycle

This is my first cycle ever.
    I'm 28 now ... before the accident i was 20. Didnt really get a chance to lift. Worked out little by little but nothing serious. Now that my wounds have healed i intend on bulking up. I mean come on ... i'm 6'8" ... ehehe ... got to be big with that size.

BTW .... the responce time is amazing. I just posted my first thread and got like 4 responces.
    Thanks guys .... your input is really appreciated.

cut260 is offline Associate Member
    Well if you think you are good to go for the training and you really want to do a cycle then go for it but do your best to get a good grip on your nutrition or you will end up bulking but maybe not in the way you intend. When you lean up you can base your gains much better because you can actually see your musculature. Yes you would be a monster if you put on good gains that I have no doubt.

Cut260: everything has healed. A number of years have passed since then. I dont have a problem lifting now ... the only thing is that when my showlder is not @ a right angle (for the bench lets say) it might pop out ..... doesnt hurt .... dont feel a thing ... just no resistance from the muscle and the weight drops. Thats y i use machines for the bench ... and go light is i use a barbell. Other than that everything is fine.

redrum86 is offline Junior Member
    Blog Entries
    clenbuterol works well with cutting fat

bullram is offline Member
    since you are recovering from an accident and have only acctually been lifting for a year id hold of on the cycle for a little while.. id train natural and step up the cardio and diet and hit a cycle a little ways down the road, you can still get alot of gains and changes naturally right now

Moosepellet is offline Member
    I agree with bullram,

Obvisously you have gotten this far, train hard and eat right is the key. By the way 10wk cycle for someone your size isn't going to do $hit, but that just my 2cents. Good luck on whatever you decide though

I just wanted to try it out .... if i like the results i'll do more cycles.

The reason i was thinking about AS .. i thought abought giving my muscles a jump start and then just keeping them in shape by just working out naturally.

Hey .. maybe i'm wrong ... maybe i'm not .. but i already have the Test+Deca +Clomid cycle sitting @ my house and i got it for free from a good friend .... so i'm gonna try it.

I'll keep you guys posted on the progress.

Thanls for all your help.

Thread Information