Buy Steroids



Results 1 to 18 of 18
  1. #1
    devilman208's Avatar
    devilman208 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    SE IOWA
    Posts
    222

    Painful calf pumps

    Anyone else have these? I am on my feet most of the day at work and sometimes I cant even walk that far w/o a break! Never happened off cycle b4. They feel like they're gonna pop!

  2. #2
    Alex2's Avatar
    Alex2 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    R these guns registered?!
    Posts
    1,433
    It happened to me before. It was the first and last time I inject into my calf, LOL. If you feel some fever then it is an infection and take some antibiotics. Otherwise, the pain will go slowly in 4 or 5 days.

  3. #3
    tycin's Avatar
    tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Vancouver/Edmonton
    Posts
    3,717
    wut are u running?

  4. #4
    bullram's Avatar
    bullram is offline Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    armpit of the country(NJ)
    Posts
    578
    yeah what r u taking? are you doing cardio? i used to get painfull calf pumps and shin splints when i first started using the treadmill on incline

  5. #5
    cut260's Avatar
    cut260 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Dallas
    Posts
    215
    Is it on the anterior side of your lower legs? Does it feel like everything gets so tight you cant move and the subcutaneous pressure hurts a lot?

  6. #6
    devilman208's Avatar
    devilman208 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    SE IOWA
    Posts
    222
    Quote Originally Posted by bullram
    yeah what r u taking? are you doing cardio? i used to get painfull calf pumps and shin splints when i first started using the treadmill on incline
    Test E 500/wk, Halos 30 mg ed, hgh 2ius ed, t3 25mcg ed. And yeah, i get that too.

  7. #7
    devilman208's Avatar
    devilman208 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    SE IOWA
    Posts
    222
    Quote Originally Posted by cut260
    Is it on the anterior side of your lower legs? Does it feel like everything gets so tight you cant move and the subcutaneous pressure hurts a lot?
    Thats exactly what it is. WTF is it?

  8. #8
    symatech's Avatar
    symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    not where I want to be
    Posts
    7,546
    yes it happens to me walking to class. i just want to sit down and start rubbing the hell out of them. it happens to me sober and on juice. im cursed

  9. #9
    cut260's Avatar
    cut260 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Dallas
    Posts
    215
    Its compartment Syndrome my man. I had the EXACT same thing and I ended up needing surgery on both legs to cut open the fascia to allow the muscle to expand out. When they did the surgery I gained 2 inches on my calves. The muscle had continued to grow but was held in by the fascia which did not expand enough to accomodate the growth. When they cut me open the muscle literally exploded out. You dont want to go through that bro. I was in bed for 10 days in a whole lot of pain.

    Go see a doctor because you can avoid the surgery if you work on it soon. You will need deep tissue massage of the area and you need to find a specialist that can work on the fascia specifically. If you dont do that and you continue to let the blood flow in the muscle but it can not flow out properly you will start to feel numbing in the area, the pain will increase, your cardio and leg workouts will be increasingly painful and you will get to the point where you will not able to walk 100 feet without it hurting really bad.

  10. #10
    devilman208's Avatar
    devilman208 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    SE IOWA
    Posts
    222
    Yikes!

  11. #11
    symatech's Avatar
    symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    not where I want to be
    Posts
    7,546
    Quote Originally Posted by cut260
    Its compartment Syndrome my man. I had the EXACT same thing and I ended up needing surgery on both legs to cut open the fascia to allow the muscle to expand out. When they did the surgery I gained 2 inches on my calves. The muscle had continued to grow but was held in by the fascia which did not expand enough to accomodate the growth. When they cut me open the muscle literally exploded out. You dont want to go through that bro. I was in bed for 10 days in a whole lot of pain.

    Go see a doctor because you can avoid the surgery if you work on it soon. You will need deep tissue massage of the area and you need to find a specialist that can work on the fascia specifically. If you dont do that and you continue to let the blood flow in the muscle but it can not flow out properly you will start to feel numbing in the area, the pain will increase, your cardio and leg workouts will be increasingly painful and you will get to the point where you will not able to walk 100 feet without it hurting really bad.
    holy **** I've never heard of that. thank you for sharing I'll get it checked out as soon as I can. It just started happening to me in the past 2-3 months I'd say but it's pretty much a regular occurance for me. After about 1/4 mile walking they get sooo tight and painfull. thanks for the info bro it is much appreciated.

  12. #12
    newbrew is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    1,344
    Quote Originally Posted by cut260
    Is it on the anterior side of your lower legs? Does it feel like everything gets so tight you cant move and the subcutaneous pressure hurts a lot?
    that has been happening to me

  13. #13
    maxmuscle187's Avatar
    maxmuscle187 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,122
    it happens to me too. walking around campus my calves and my shin area becomes so tight and painful, especially walking uphill. i gotta sit down and rub them.

  14. #14
    devilman208's Avatar
    devilman208 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    SE IOWA
    Posts
    222
    my doc said it is just water retention and prescribed me diuretic meds. So thats cool!

  15. #15
    Angel of death's Avatar
    Angel of death is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    1,718
    Quote Originally Posted by cut260
    Its compartment Syndrome my man. I had the EXACT same thing and I ended up needing surgery on both legs to cut open the fascia to allow the muscle to expand out. When they did the surgery I gained 2 inches on my calves. The muscle had continued to grow but was held in by the fascia which did not expand enough to accomodate the growth. When they cut me open the muscle literally exploded out. You dont want to go through that bro. I was in bed for 10 days in a whole lot of pain.

    Go see a doctor because you can avoid the surgery if you work on it soon. You will need deep tissue massage of the area and you need to find a specialist that can work on the fascia specifically. If you dont do that and you continue to let the blood flow in the muscle but it can not flow out properly you will start to feel numbing in the area, the pain will increase, your cardio and leg workouts will be increasingly painful and you will get to the point where you will not able to walk 100 feet without it hurting really bad.


    Will you ****ing stop scaring the **** outta everyone? Don't tell hm what it is, because it sounds like half the board has this "compartment syndrome" now. I really doubt thats the case.

  16. #16
    Danbrooks2k's Avatar
    Danbrooks2k is offline Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    975
    well compartment syndrome aside... I got a bunch of guys doing sust eod in saudi arabia ( 6 bucks an amp and we got a pakistani guy to deliver it to my guard post in a lunch box every week )...

    anyway by week 8, every one of us was on some kind of BS physical profile that let us out of running ( I made the medics think I had shin splints from running on pavement )

    Calves are a very dense fast twitch muscle fiber and alot of folks get painful pumps from running, biking or even walking... its usually nothing to worry about, I wouldnt sweat it... The most common culprit for this seems to be d-ball, ut its the most common of all orals too.... drol will do you just as bad and sust is the worst for me I think... test e and test c dont bother me that bad.

  17. #17
    devilman208's Avatar
    devilman208 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    SE IOWA
    Posts
    222
    Quote Originally Posted by Angel of death
    Will you ****ing stop scaring the **** outta everyone? Don't tell hm what it is, because it sounds like half the board has this "compartment syndrome" now. I really doubt thats the case.
    No, its cool he brought that up. Otherwise I probably wouldnt of got it checked out. By the way, my doc said that usually compatment syndrome is brought on by some sort of trauma where the muscle is affected. I'm just glad its water retention and nothing else. Oh yeah, the water isnt from the juice either, its more than likely from a sleeping pill i am taking. One of the side effects is edema.

  18. #18
    Angel of death's Avatar
    Angel of death is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    1,718
    Quote Originally Posted by cut260
    Its compartment Syndrome my man. .

    Doesn't sound like he just "brought it up" to me

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •