chamberman is offline New Member

Sensitive Nipples already?????????

I just started a cycle of 500mg week test enth. and 400mg week equipoise , it has only been a week and a half since my first shot and I am not sure if I am just paranoid and checking alot but my nipples hurt a little when I push on them. I do not have access to Nolvadex or would be taking some, is this too soon to be taking place or what. What kind of OTC supplements can I buy to protect myself from gyno? I started taking some Endotest from S.A.N., not sure if it works or not.

bullram is offline Member
    get some nolva from the board sponser ar-r it the banner in the top right, you should always have this just incase bro, preventing gyno is alot easier and cheaper than curing it

Moosepellet is offline Member
    I was having the same problem as you chamberman, but mine was all in my head. I'm currently running 120mcg Clen , 750mg Test E, and 600mg EQ. Taking 3000mg of Taurine for Clen, and .5cc Liquidex and 20mg Liquid Tomoxifen ED. Click on the flashing banner at the top of page, you'll be glad you did.

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    imo u should always run nolva thruout cycles alos when running deca get some vit b6 and run it 200mg/day. like said above www.anabolicreview-research.com has everything u need, do u have poct lined up? if not u need nolva and clomid as well.

chamberman is offline New Member
    Yeah, I have the clomid, also just started taking some vit b complex, has b6 and b12 in it. I do not see nolva on that site, is there a diiferent name for it or am I just not looking in the right place?? But could I have side effects less than two weeks into the cycle or could it all be in my head?

bullram is offline Member
    tamox

GettinSwoll47 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chamberman
    Yeah, I have the clomid, also just started taking some vit b complex, has b6 and b12 in it. I do not see nolva on that site, is there a diiferent name for it or am I just not looking in the right place?? But could I have side effects less than two weeks into the cycle or could it all be in my head?
    get some letro as well as the tamox
    start taking 10mg ed of tamox, up it to 40 if needed
    take .25 m letro

Thread Information