bigman1 is offline New Member

Insulin question

I was wondering what is the lonest anyone of you have stayed on slin? What were your sides if any? Do any of you have any issues now from being on slin for long time??? I have read you can stay on for quite a long time with proper techniques and I also heard four to five weeks is the most you should stay on with the same time off, any thoughts

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    i wouldnt stay on longer than 5 weeks then 4-5 weeks off. btw there is a whole forum dedicated to slin,gh,igf, check it out.

cut260 is offline Associate Member
    I stay on slin all the time and I have never had any medical problems at all. I stay conservative and dont do it too much, but after every training session I use the slin and then within 15 to 20 minutes I have my post workout shake which includes maltodextrin. Within 1 hour of my shake I have my post workout meal.

This plan was given to me by a Pro I will not of course name, and it has worked great for me (and obviously him) for almost 2 years now.

bigbouncinballs is offline Senior Member
    i've only stayed on for a month, the only side was fat.

bigbouncinballs is offline Senior Member
    but i was takin humulin R as well.

grab some humalog and some clen if you're worried about fat. Go to the educational forums and learn all you can, Harvey put up a great post about Insulin called "The Book On Insulin"...you should read that a few times over

bigman1 is offline New Member
    Thanks everyone, I have done slin for a couple cycles and really love it and of course I have tried diffrent ways and to tell the truth the way a friend just told me has been working great. I take 12-14ius post workout and then take a drink that has 30-40 grams of whey with one scoop of Glycoload from Optimum with 10 grams of Creatine and then 1/2 hour later a nice balanced meal. The results have been great.

Thread Information