mohawkman is offline Associate Member

testosterone suspension

ordered ethenate from my source and recieved a diferent test instead i wont mention the manufacturer but on the label it says depo test s under this it says testosterone suspension which i have herd of but this stuff is not desolved in water it is in cottonseed oil. dose anyone know what it consists of and what the injection frequency would be?
    thanks
    Mohawk

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    suspension is different from test e, i would let ur source know and get it straight. jmo... suspension has to b injected ed or even better at twice a day. its along the same lines as prop.

have you ever heard of suspension in an oil base?

redmeat is offline Senior Member
    Some ug labs make oil based suspension.

i dont mind ed ijections since i will be running fina with it. is it several other tests mixed together or is it a test all its own?

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    its all its own, the only susp ive seen is water based but.... i would inject twice daily if u decide to use it, it can also b used for spotinjections

aadrenaline is offline Banned
    yea i've seen oil based suspension. i havent tryed it but i would assume its less painfull than a waterbased, cause pretty much any waterbased is gonna hurt...

the difference between suspension and other test's is, test suspension doesnt carry an ester. so its faster acting then say ent, cyp, even prop, and more potent miligram to miligram, because when they say i.e. 250mg/ml of ent or cyp thats including the weight of the ester. now that we know suspension doesnt carry an ester its of course more pure testosterone mg/ml. being it has no ester this is why it requires more frequent shots as up to twice daily as tycin said.

hope that helps

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Tell your source he's gay and to get you what you ordered

aadrenaline is offline Banned
    yea, he said he didnt care about the frequant injections. so why not give it a whirl he might like the fast gains

Thread Information