Thread: taste it

ballbuster is offline New Member

Question taste it

Has anyone tasted sustenon 250 from organon?I had to drink 500mgtill my pins arrived.The sustenon was very bitter and burned the hell out of my tongue.Could this be a way to tell if it fake?The amp has a red, yellow,and white band around the neck.The lot #364447.Also 1ml.

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    You're not serious? Why in the blue hell did you drink it? Sustenon is for intramuscular only!! Who told you that you could drink it?!?!?

jbrand is offline Member

Re: taste it

Originally posted by ballbuster
    Has anyone tasted sustenon 250 from organon?I had to drink 500mgtill my pins arrived.The sustenon was very bitter and burned the hell out of my tongue.Could this be a way to tell if it fake?The amp has a red, yellow,and white band around the neck.The lot #364447.Also 1ml.
    it tastes like a waste of sustanon to me.

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    oh my god!tell me your joking!please.bro if your serious you shouldnt even be doing juice if your that uneducated!like pete said its only intramuscular ,its now winstrol .whats wrong with u?

I know its intramuscular.My source gave me a couple extra amps.Believe me i tasted more things in the Marines than you could imagine.Well how would the real stuff taste?You guys said every thing else but didn't answer my ?.What do think i am,A Clown?Besides,there would not be a board if was we were educated.No offense to you guys because you are more experienced than i am.I know people that have tasted the stuff.Just wanted a answer.

LABoy is offline New Member
    Bro:
    I've read that you can determine if oils are real or not by putting them in the freezer. Draw out the juice into a syringe, then place it in the freezer for 10 minutes. Remove it, at this point the juice should start to look cloudy (milky). Place it back into the freezer until it is frozen. Remove it again, with your finger place a little of the juice on your tongue. From what I've read (Meso-Rx board) it should have a numbing/stinging effect. Hope this helps?!

Shoot high,
    LAB

Thanks Laboy,thats the kind of answer i needed to hear.I'll try that,thanks again!

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    HMMM?

Drinking the Sustanon ...

Sounds like a great way to hide it if the DEA comes a knocking...

Also sounds like a huge waste of $$$$...

Where did you ever get that idea in the first place?

I know its intramuscular.My source gave me a couple extra amps.Believe me i tasted more things in the Marines than you could imagine.Well how would the real stuff taste?You guys said every thing else but didn't answer my ?.What do think i am,A Clown?Besides,there would not be a board if was we were educated.No offense to you guys because you are more experienced than i am.I know people that have tasted the stuff.Just wanted a answer.
    Dude...you said you drank 500mg (whick is 2 amps)...not tasted it. All I asked was, where did you get that idea? Did somebody tell you to drink it?

Taste tests are not an accurate way to determine if gear is real or not. In some cases they work but for the most part there is way too much variation in results.

I was just kind of curious what it would taste like.Actually I read it somewhere maybe a web site or a muscle mag,honestly!It had something like, guys don''t want to be pin cushions so they drink it.I know you get nothing out of it!Like i said,source gave me few extra amps,so who gives a fuck i drank them.Being a former Marine and Mason makes me a little fucked up.I finally got some pins now,and stuck my self in the leg.

Actually I read it somewhere maybe a web site or a muscle mag,honestly!It had something like, guys don''t want to be pin cushions so they drink it.
    You should have kept reading....they were likely refering to winstrol which like dbol and anadrol is a 17AA steroid and can be ingested orally.

hurricanejujitsu is offline Junior Member
    Question, (stupid?) I know Sust is indicated for IM use; however, Is it compleatly contra-indicated for Oral/sublingual? Would it be a compleate waste? Shouldnt some of the sust get into the blood stream? Does its compisition not allow for absorbtion that way? Please explain, no flames......>

gixxer600 is offline Member
    WTF??

rixyroids is offline Associate Member
    thatl b the next new one

can i drink sust? i read it one time i think in a magazine and my friend sez i can drink it.

man its a waste if u drink it, stick urself and RESEARCH!

**** bolth of you assholes... Your probobly bolth so bloted off steroids , you look like freeks.
    I posed a valid question, excuse me if I dont have anything better to do but sit on a steroid fourm and have a pissing contest! I asked the question with Humility, and expected a serious awnser... Is this fourm to help people or help your egos? Not that I have to explain myself, but I spilled an amp and wanted to know if It would hurt (At the least) to take it sublingually.
    If there is no absorption at all, then I would wipe it clean. Thanks alot. fags.

rixyroids is offline Associate Member
    we rnt here to slabber bro, we r here to help. im not an expert myself, but i have learnt a lot by reading posts on this forum. use the search button, gear isnt sumthing u can play around with and take as u please. its serious stuff. take ur time and learn, wether uv tasted weirder sh!t in the marines or not, like saying yeah iv had a pain killing injection so i can now inject food into my pancreas. man ur being stupid, just calm down and research, knowledge is power

take it easy bro, RR

I think your getting me confused with the Marine, I am the guy who teaches hand to hand to Marines and Navy... Anyway, I used the search and came up with this pothetic thread. All I see is you guys Flaming a guy for a sincer question... Wouldnt it be less words for you to write: (No, you cant drink it because.... )
    Or do you not know trully yourself?

dive_kid is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hurricanejujitsu
    **** bolth of you assholes... Your probobly bolth so bloted off steroids , you look like freeks.
    I posed a valid question, excuse me if I dont have anything better to do but sit on a steroid fourm and have a pissing contest! I asked the question with Humility, and expected a serious awnser... Is this fourm to help people or help your egos? Not that I have to explain myself, but I spilled an amp and wanted to know if It would hurt (At the least) to take it sublingually.
    If there is no absorption at all, then I would wipe it clean. Thanks alot. fags.
    an atitude like that will not get you far here. there is no need to talk to members like that. even when they do piss you off. maby you should do your homework before you start taking drugs. unless you want to become a statistic.
    now your question: as far as I know ingesting the stuff will do no good as it will get filtered out in the liver.sublingually, no where near enough will make it in to the blood stream. doth ways will be inefective, = waste of time and money.

Thank you for the awnser... As for the Attitude, like you, I am a diplomat. Sometimes you have to put your foot down. I didnt expect flames after saying, "please explain... no flames"
    anyway I hope it made them think. It takes more energy to critisize than to give a brief expanation... Thats what the fourms are four, so everyone dosnt have to dig and dig> so if one needs a quick awnser he can chime in. Why make people feel un welcome? I belong to a few other foums and this is the only one I have ever had to raise my voice in.

its not that anyone wants to make you feel unwelcome, but we get tired of answering all the simple questions that can be answered using the search button.
    anyway, best of luck to ya

spoonta66 is offline Associate Member
    I thought it would just taste like carrier oil not have a stinging sensation?? If it stings your tongue imagine what it would do in your veins! Just out of curiousity I tasted my nile sust today and no stinging, but it is definatly shrinking my balls and helping me pack on big pounds!

As for the sust>>> licked it up...lol
    I figure, it might not be as much a waste as wiping it up with a sponge. Even if i only get a fraction, its better than a total waste. -Im sure it wont kill me.

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dive_kid
    an atitude like that will not get you far here. there is no need to talk to members like that. even when they do piss you off. maby you should do your homework before you start taking drugs. unless you want to become a statistic.
    now your question: as far as I know ingesting the stuff will do no good as it will get filtered out in the liver.sublingually, no where near enough will make it in to the blood stream. doth ways will be inefective, = waste of time and money.
    exactly! besides wut the hell is the point of bmping a thread thats 3 yrs old? asking iif he can drink sust is one of the dumbes things ive heard. do a little research and use common sense

I was allways tought, if you have nothing good to say, dont say anything.
    My original question was not, "can you drink it to avoid pins"... It was "Is it contra-indicated to take it oral" (in other words- will it hurt me)
    It was time sensitive (Oil on table), thus the question>>>>>
    If you respond to everyone with a chip on your shoulder, someones bound to knock it off!
    Anyway, thanks again DKID.

MILPOLDAN1 is offline Member
    I was allways tought, if you have nothing good to say, dont say anything.
    My original question was not, "can you drink it to avoid pins"... It was "Is it contra-indicated to take it oral" (in other words- will it hurt me)
    It was time sensitive (Oil on table), thus the question>>>>>
    If you respond to everyone with a chip on your shoulder, someones bound to knock it off!
    Anyway, thanks again DKID.
    Then you probably shouldnt say anything, and calm down

Good luck bro!

newbrew is offline Senior Member
    you have 9 misspelled words

by the way, you said you drank it, now you are saying you took it sublingually?

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ballbuster
    We dont need to hear about the tasting spunk stuff... I dont know I think stinging/numbing tongue would just suggest that BA is added to the oil to preserve it. Doesnt say that there is any testosterone in it. I would think you would definately want a sterilizer like BA in it so maybe your method is not too bad, but no guarantee you arent getting underdosed or no dosed gear.

As far as can you drink it and get an acceptable dosing? No, the digestive system and liver will make it ineffective unless its been altered, like methylized. Drinking sustenon would make about as much since as taking 1-testosterone without it being methylized. Amazing how adding the M to M-1-T made the stuff much more effective, without the M, 1-testosterone was worthless.
    Last edited by Ntpadude; 03-08-2005 at 07:08 PM.

First, Dont tell me to calm down.
    I am very calm. I just dont apreciate kiddy, gay BS.... Now your tring to gratify yourself too.... I never said I drank it! "Go back and do your research" lol
    So what its misspelled. Im not writing a term paper. Ewwww you got me on something. lol
    You know what. Everything I said on this thread stands and is true. Some of you get your kicks pointing out other peoples faults and lack of knowledge on a perticular subject. It just shows how weak you are. Instead of ignoring the question posed (if you felt it beneath you), you choose to try to make someone feel guilty for trying to educate themself. Thats easy for you to do hiding behind your keyboard. I wonder if you would be so quick to critize and pick a fight with someone in person. Anyway, again, I asked was it contra indicated, and would there be "ANY absorbtion... Obviously there would be much less absorbtion than IM. I never insinuated it could be taken Orall "In stead of IM". As I said, I spilled some and wanted a quick answer on was it a TOTAL waste, after a few searches, I came to this thread. And there you pussys wait. hahahaha Dont you have anything better to do?> Its funny the thread that seem to get the most attention around this fourm are the ones where people are arguing. What does that say about you? Ntpadude hinted to the best awnser for this question, and still it was given with sarcasm and condescension. Grow UP all of you,
    Thats all I will say. Got a problem with that PM me for my address.

newbrew is offline Senior Member
    First, Dont tell me to calm down.
    I am very calm. I just dont apreciate kiddy, gay BS.... Now your tring to gratify yourself too.... I never said I drank it! "Go back and do your research" lol
    So what its misspelled. Im not writing a term paper. Ewwww you got me on something. lol
    You know what. Everything I said on this thread stands and is true. Some of you get your kicks pointing out other peoples faults and lack of knowledge on a perticular subject. It just shows how weak you are. Instead of ignoring the question posed (if you felt it beneath you), you choose to try to make someone feel guilty for trying to educate themself. Thats easy for you to do hiding behind your keyboard. I wonder if you would be so quick to critize and pick a fight with someone in person. Anyway, again, I asked was it contra indicated, and would there be "ANY absorbtion... Obviously there would be much less absorbtion than IM. I never insinuated it could be taken Orall "In stead of IM". As I said, I spilled some and wanted a quick answer on was it a TOTAL waste, after a few searches, I came to this thread. And there you pussys wait. hahahaha Dont you have anything better to do?> Its funny the thread that seem to get the most attention around this fourm are the ones where people are arguing. What does that say about you? Ntpadude hinted to the best awnser for this question, and still it was given with sarcasm and condescension. Grow UP all of you,
    Thats all I will say. Got a problem with that PM me for my address.

Everything you are accusing everyone here of doing, you are doing yourself in that single post. No offense, but you take this whole cyber thing a tad bit too seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by newbrew
    Everything you are accusing everyone here of doing, you are doing yourself in that single post. No offense, but you take this whole cyber thing a tad bit too seriously.
    lol ya I got to agree.

swedes is offline Associate Member
    very informative thread-I think it started as somebody's idea of a joke.

BDTR is offline Retired
    Do you want to stay a productive member on this forum? Then i suggest you cool it.

Everyone else too.

flabbywussy is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    Do you want to stay a productive member on this forum? Then i suggest you cool it.

Everyone else too.

gotta love bdtr! he smacks them into shape, or they get smacked outta here!

though i do feel for you bdtr, i can't believe you have to put up with all this crap.

not saying i'm perfect, but these threads are ridiculous

ChefJ is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ballbuster
    Jesus man most of them taste the same. You won't taste the hormone just the ba and if they used it bb plus whatever oil it is. What a fruitcake. Whatever you drank just count those calories as fat from the oil you ingested because the 500mg of test was destroyed by the liver.

DAS FREAK is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pete235
    You're not serious? Why in the blue hell did you drink it? Sustenon is for intramuscular only!! Who told you that you could drink it?!?!?
    LMFAO!!!!!!!!

ChefJ is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxer600
    That would be a little harsh for this piddly sh**.

DrugsrGood is offline Associate Member
    i tasted more things in the Marines than you could imagine.
    Mhmm...

Thread Information