PowerC is offline Junior Member

Just got my blood work , Need help

I just went and got my blood work done and my doctor was not to happy. My total cholesterol is at 236 and the LDL cholesterol is at 180, (which I'm told is bad cholesterol). My Total test range is at 126. I'm told the average is 700. And my Free test is at 6.7. The doctor said I should be in the upper teens. Is this normal after a cycle and should these levels go back to normal.
    I am 25 years old and this was my second cycle.

This was my cycle.

Cycle 1 June 2, 2004 to Sept. 8, 2004
    Week 1-4 Dbol 30 mg ED
    Week 1-10 Test Cypionate 400mg /Week
    Week 1-15 Nolvadex 10 mg ED 13-15 20 mg
    PCT
    Week 13 -15 Clomid 300/100/50 mg
    Week 1 = 160 lbs Week 12 = 183 lbs

If there is any other parts of the bloodwork I should post just let me know I have a copy of it. Its been 6 months since my last cycle and my test leveel are still low. Is this normal?

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    with the information provided yes and no. You will have higher cholesterol and a lower natty test level until it gets back to normal, but that should have happened some time ago. Did you have these levels checked before you did your first cycle?. If so what were they then?

thebrakes is offline Associate Member
    WOW. what does total test of 126ng/mL feel like? seriously, i am curious. did you keep those gains?

and i agree, you should be recovered by now if you performed proper PCT (although i personally dont think 3 weeks is enough...lots of guys arent recovered from long cycles after 3 weeks)

I didn't have my levels checked before. I have kept all my gains, But i have lost most of my sex drive and motivation to go to the gym. I just dont feel like I have any energy.

FRANK WHITE is offline Senior Member
    Thats not good bro. Your levels should have recovered by now with the cycle you did and the PCT you mentioned. I'm not a doctor but this needs to be adressed by a doctor. It might be time to tell him what you did and get this adressed

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    What were your HDL and triglyceride levels?

TheChosenOne is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PowerC
    I didn't have my levels checked before. I have kept all my gains, But i have lost most of my sex drive and motivation to go to the gym. I just dont feel like I have any energy.
    This is why I think clomid therapy sucks. I have run clomid only (way u listed) and Pheedno PCT and there is absolutlely no comparison. My levels when tested after Clomid therapy werent much higher than yours either but were much better with Pheedno version. In fact I lost no sex drive, weight, strength etc.

Triglycerides is 136 and HDL cholesterol is 29

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    I'd run a cycle of HCG @ 1000iu;s ED for five days, and then administer 100mg clomid/20mg Nolva/.25mg anastrozole/4g tribulus/20mg policosinol all for 30 days. Then get some more blood work conducted

I'd also start hitting up some low intensity cardio 5 days a week to get that HDL up.

Has anyone had a similiar diagnoise and what treatment have you done.

Thread Information