Thread: clomid and deca

illuzions is offline Associate Member

clomid and deca

I am going to do some deca , 400mgs a week. I was wondering if I should use clomids with it because I will not be adding any test. Please do not recommend a better cycle because I am a beginner and will only be doing deca. I just need to know if using clomids the whole cycle is a good idea or if I should wait until I conclude my 8 weeks of deca at 400 mgs per week to then use clomids. Thanks

bowie is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by illuzions
    I am going to do some deca, 400mgs a week. I was wondering if I should use clomids with it because I will not be adding any test. Please do not recommend a better cycle because I am a beginner and will only be doing deca. I just need to know if using clomids the whole cycle is a good idea or if I should wait until I conclude my 8 weeks of deca at 400 mgs per week to then use clomids. Thanks
    wait till the end, during will do nothing, good chance you wont get a hard on for a couple months.

judge_dread is offline Member
    Wait till the end of the cycle but have Nolva in hand in case of gyno bro.U can add some Proviron also...

Bill77 is offline New Member
    Man im on the same cycle right now and im not taking any thing with the deca and everything is going great. Im prob gonna do some Nolvadex afterward though. Deca is the safest with the least side effects out there(even with a dosage of 400mg a week)

ace ventura is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill77
    Man im on the same cycle right now and im not taking any thing with the deca and everything is going great. Im prob gonna do some Nolvadex afterward though. Deca is the safest with the least side effects out there(even with a dosage of 400mg a week)
    But you do risk getting deca dick, depression, fatique, loosing gains etc due to low test levels..

Jantzen4k is offline Anabolic Nittany Lion
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill77

u serious

tonytone is offline Anabolic Member
    oh boy, first of all, a deca only cycle is a BAD IDEA. long story short, do 500 mg test/week for 10-12 weeks, then do clomid therapy starting 3 weeks AFTER your last shot. for more info on how to run the clomid, search for pheedno's PCT......then search for the reasons WHY deca only is a bad cycle....

Quote Originally Posted by illuzions
    I am going to do some deca, 400mgs a week. I was wondering if I should use clomids with it because I will not be adding any test. Please do not recommend a better cycle because I am a beginner and will only be doing deca. I just need to know if using clomids the whole cycle is a good idea or if I should wait until I conclude my 8 weeks of deca at 400 mgs per week to then use clomids. Thanks

Thread Information