supplementsavvy is offline Junior Member

Anybody from Toronto?

To the mods, if I'm not supposed to be posting this here, I'm sorry. Please let me know where to post this type of question.

I'm an experienced natural bodybuilder living in Toronto who's ready to take the plunge. If there are any Torontonian bbers out there who can help me with a source, I would greatly appreciate it.

I know some of you may regard this as a stupid question, however, I'm just not willing to trust .com sources and am at the end of my rope trying to find a source on my own.

I realize this type of question is somewhat risky, but Canadian law enforcement really doesn't give a crap about personal possession of roids, so I don't need to worry about narcs.

bigbadbootydaddy is offline Associate Member
    get ready to ignore the p.m.'s that will probably be rolling in, in 3, 2, 1..........

now

I know this probably won't work out but I figured I'd give it a shot.

bruin is offline Junior Member
    if someone wants to sell u primobolan depot have it checked really well because it is most likely fake better yet just stay away from it

Godspeed is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by supplementsavvy
    ...but Canadian law enforcement really doesn't give a crap about personal possession of roids, so I don't need to worry about narcs.
    What if they do care and you're a narc?

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    To the mods, if I'm not supposed to be posting this here, I'm sorry. Please let me know where to post this type of question.

I'm an experienced natural bodybuilder living in Toronto who's ready to take the plunge. If there are any Torontonian bbers out there who can help me with a source, I would greatly appreciate it.

I know some of you may regard this as a stupid question, however, I'm just not willing to trust .com sources and am at the end of my rope trying to find a source on my own.

I realize this type of question is somewhat risky, but Canadian law enforcement really doesn't give a crap about personal possession of roids, so I don't need to worry about narcs.
    maybe u should read the rules b4 u post dumb questions like this. just for being so dumb u probably are gonna get scammed so plse dont come back here crying if u do.

somedude247 is offline Member
    Toronto area here, but not a source.......sorry

Quote Originally Posted by tycin
    maybe u should read the rules b4 u post dumb questions like this. just for being so dumb u probably are gonna get scammed so plse dont come back here crying if u do.
    Well, that's helpful! Thanks for the helpful suggestion! Why are some people so ready to call somebody else a dumbass, idiot, etc on some of these boards? There's no need for it.

I posted a message because I don't have a source and don't want to send 500 bucks so some dot com on the off chance that the product will actually make it through Customs. I realized that it's a long shot but I've noticed that there are quite a few Canadians on here.

I didn't contact a mod for info on sources because it says that mods probably won't even respond to you if you ask them this type of question.

As for getting scammed, I never intended on sending some guy money in the mail in exchange for roids. Getting fake roids is a risk no matter how you get them.

Yeah, I could be a narc but I'm not. You Canadians out there know that the police don't give a **** about steroids in Canada, it is not like the States. They're too busy dealing with grow houses! Dealers take a risk by selling their product, that's why the money's so great. If somebody wants to make some money, then they can contact me, if not then let's let the thread die.

MILPOLDAN1 is offline Member
    WOW

Let's just let the thread die. There's no point in people just making comments on what a dumbass I am for posting in a forum looking for a source. Go to
    http:www.rcmp-grc.gc.ca and read up, you'll see why I don't feel like a dumbass for posting a question like this.

O.fO.shO is offline Member
    Ok...meet me at the 7-11 on main st. and bring about $2K . k?

Just reading up, steroids are in the same category as possession of sedatives like Valium and bipolar disorder meds without a prescription..not exactly a huge deal.

O.fO.shO is offline Member
    Just reading up, steroids are in the same category as possession of sedatives like Valium and bipolar disorder meds without a prescription..not exactly a huge deal.

your missing the point .

Quote Originally Posted by O.fO.shO
    Ok...meet me at the 7-11 on main st. and bring about $2K . k?
    No, but I'll meet you on Bloor St. with 10 k

ok, so what's the point? I don't see it as that big a deal, maybe it's because I'm friends with a few cops and I know how little they give a crap about roids. Anyways, everybody have a good laugh at my expense hahahahahaha

not all cops are that laid back, and feds sure aren't

You're talking about the States, not Canada. Down there, they'll arrest you for a gram of weed.

maybe we should just let this thread die.

Dead

gixxer600 is offline Member
    Hey O.fO.shO, you from B town?? Its, funny cause we have a 7-11 on main street!!

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    It's against the board rules to ask for a source PERIOD....

I think YOU are missing the point....

And it has nothing to do with the Canadian AAS laws either... as I'm from the area you've mentioned....

Rob
    Rob is offline Canadian Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by Blown_SC
    It's against the board rules to ask for a source PERIOD....

I think YOU are missing the point....

And it has nothing to do with the Canadian AAS laws either... as I'm from the area you've mentioned....
    is rosie going through menapause(sp)

Thread Information