Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Deca-Tren gyno?

  1. #1
    joey11 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    EAST COAST
    Posts
    160

    Deca-Tren gyno?

    Is it possible to get gyno symptoms with tren and not deca . I ran tren 100mg ed about 1 year ago and started to get gyno, so i took b6 and it went away. Then about 4 months ago I ran deca at 600mg ew for ten weeks and had no gyno symptoms. Now I'm in week 5 of prop, cyp and tren e, acetate and parabolon combo and my nipple is getting sore again. I'm running the tren combo at 200mg eod. Why would tren cause gyno and not deca?

  2. #2
    BodyMechanic's Avatar
    BodyMechanic is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    1,745
    yes it is possible, you could run a few cycles and never get any gyno, and then on another cycle get it from the same compound. How do you know it is not the cyp. giving you gyno?

  3. #3
    Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Miller's Crossing
    Posts
    6,282
    Too many variables to difinitively assess the direct problem in comparison to the previous cycle. What you do/did know is that you've experienced symptoms before, and with that precautions should be made to prevent the possibility. Do what you can to regress the problem and take proper measures from here on out.

  4. #4
    BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    barbados
    Posts
    6,418
    Trenbolone has a higher binding affinity for the progesterone receptor than deca . Trenbolone binds 60% as well as the actual progesterone hormone, nandrolone (deca) bind at about 20%. Also one of trenbolone's metabolites (17-beta-trenbolone) has a binding rate to the progesterone receptor higher than that of the actual progesterone hormone.


    So as you can see trenbolone has a much higher chance of giving you gyno than deca.

  5. #5
    Mesomorphyl's Avatar
    Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Pissing on saluu
    Posts
    7,024
    Quote Originally Posted by big k.l.g
    Trenbolone has a higher binding affinity for the progesterone receptor than deca . Trenbolone binds 60% as well as the actual progesterone hormone, nandrolone (deca) bind at about 20%. Also one of trenbolone's metabolites (17-beta-trenbolone) has a binding rate to the progesterone receptor higher than that of the actual progesterone hormone.


    So as you can see trenbolone has a much higher chance of giving you gyno than deca.
    At what levels though? I am about to bump your profile on this again. It will answer alot of questions that have been floating around lately. Answer up gay wad.

  6. #6
    Dude-Man's Avatar
    Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Nowhere, USA
    Posts
    5,978
    Get yourself some cabergoline.. .25 mg every 4 days and an AI will take care of you.

  7. #7
    Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Miller's Crossing
    Posts
    6,282
    Quote Originally Posted by big k.l.g
    Trenbolone has a higher binding affinity for the progesterone receptor than deca . Trenbolone binds 60% as well as the actual progesterone hormone, nandrolone (deca) bind at about 20%. Also one of trenbolone's metabolites (17-beta-trenbolone) has a binding rate to the progesterone receptor higher than that of the actual progesterone hormone.


    So as you can see trenbolone has a much higher chance of giving you gyno than deca.

    You'll still see an inhibition in PR function due to supression from one isoform to the other, and you'd still need estrogen present to form a mass.

  8. #8
    BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    barbados
    Posts
    6,418
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    At what levels though? I am about to bump your profile on this again. It will answer alot of questions that have been floating around lately. Answer up gay wad.
    By levels you mean dosages?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dude-Man
    Get yourself some cabergoline.. .25 mg every 4 days and an AI will take care of you.
    And some T3 at abut 25mcg ed for the lowered T3 hormone levels from the tren .

  9. #9
    BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    barbados
    Posts
    6,418
    Quote Originally Posted by Pheedno
    You'll still see an inhibition in PR function due to supression from one isoform to the other, and you'd still need estrogen present to form a mass.
    I know estrogen is needed. All i was trying to do is answer his question about why tren gave him gyno and deca did not.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •