Thread: Trouble???

bigman1 is offline New Member

Trouble???

I was wondering is there anyway of getting in trouble with giving a email or websit to anyone at the gym for them to do what they want with it? I helped a bro out and then today someone came up and said I may be able to help them. Of course I told them I have no idea what they are talking about.

Was wondering has this happened to anyone and what did you do or say to the person you did help out??? Thanks bro. I was taught one thing never trust or help anyone sort of sucks that you can not help and they keep the mouth shut.

BodyMechanic is offline Senior Member
    if you are talking about a source, i wouldn't go around giving my source's email addie to just anyone.

Thegr8One is offline Senior Member
    sharing your source with someone you don't 100% trust is like calling the cops on them its baaad mmmkay

bigman1 is offline New Member
    Not my source, just helping where to go look and the website is one you or anyone can find on the internet. I would never give my source up but just curious if you help someone can that come back to hurt you in any way? Thanks

BodyMechanic is offline Senior Member
    if you can find them on a website i wouldn't deal with them. They are just asking to get caught.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    You broke the first rule... YOU TALKED. The second rule is refer back to the first rule.

Thread Information