JUICEMONKEY2005 is offline Associate Member

what kind of gains can i expect?

from cyp for 10 wks at 500mgs
    tren wks 1-6 at 75mgs ed
    and winny wks 7-12 50mgs ed.....i eat clean and do about 25-30 minutes of cardio 5 times a week...im not lookin to put on 20 pounds here...just a solid and lean 10...what do u guys think...this is my 3rd cycle...im 6-5 245lbs. wit 10.8% bf???

bump...cmon im sure theres people who have taken this....let me know what im lookin at?

jordanfanatic23 is offline BANNED SCAMMING TRAITOR AKA LIL VITO AKA **TR LIVES 5 MINUTES FROM HIM.
    i personally think the gains are all up to you, how hard you train and your diet etc. etc.

so basically the more i eat the bigger i will get...im lookin for good, lean muscle...so ill eat clean and healthy but not a ton...i dont want to add 20 pounds...i think my parents and family would notice me at 265 considering i never been that big...257 was the highest!

sweet guys nice respone...

slippin is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JUICEMONKEY2005
    from cyp for 10 wks at 500mgs
    tren wks 1-6 at 75mgs ed
    and winny wks 7-12 50mgs ed.....i eat clean and do about 25-30 minutes of cardio 5 times a week...im not lookin to put on 20 pounds here...just a solid and lean 10...what do u guys think...this is my 3rd cycle...im 6-5 245lbs. wit 10.8% bf???

Dude, you are asking a most impossible question for anyone to answer. Everyone on this board is different. So for someone to tell you that you will gain 15 lbs of lean muscle and get all the pu$$y in the world they would just be giving you ear candy(what you want to hear). How the hell would they know? No one knows except you after you finish the cycle. I would suggest taking photos before and after. Go to the member pic forum and post your diet and cycle, that will get you an honest response. JMHO!

saluu is offline Banned
    i agree with slippin i am doing the same cycle as you exactly in the summer i really like your setup using winny to cut bloat from test and than jump into pct. good idea but cypinate at 500mg that alone well put on 20pds dude not lying to keep the bloat down i would use nolvadex or letro a strong and proven antiestrogen. now you dont wanna gains 20 pds but lean 10. my suggestion would be keep calories low and protein high and carbs low or moderate . turn it into a cutter and keep calories low protein high. if you turn it into lean mass wont work bulker forget about it. but again it all depends man some people put on 10 pds and some 20 everyone reacts different to juice . not everyone's body is the same so i hate it when people say im on this cycle how much can i gain . It is your training , diet, cardio, genetics, that determines what you gain. If you eat mcd everday and work out 2 a month while on this cycle reality is you may not gain anything. remmber what your gain is 80 percent diet if not more and cardio to keep fat down .

redmeat is offline Senior Member
    You will gain exactly 18.43 lbs.

Thread Information