bigcalf is offline New Member

Same Area...pinz

im right handed and stick myself in the right hip ,is this ok to hit the same spot all the time..???what are the drawbacks to this ..thanks in advance

Dr.Evil is offline Retired Moderator
    you'll get more collection of scar tissue and it will eventually start to hurt more as the pin goes in, but that's about it. you should consider having someone shoot your other ass cheek if you're not comfortable shooting lefty. i personally can't shoot my ass with either hand, so mrs. evil does it for me all the time. also rotate to quads, delts, etc...

thanks!!

tx_iron is offline Associate Member
    one of my workout partners was shooting all of his steroids into the same cheek everytime i think he was taking test deca and sten. anyway he ended up getting such a huge build up in his ass that when he went to the doctor the cut his ass open and sucked out about 30ccs of puss from his ass. sounds fun huh?

4plates is offline Banned
    really bro if you cant do it lefty,at least rotate,delts ,quads are easy ones.you dont want scar tissue,you will need a hammer to get the pin in and it hurts a bit too.

thinkin big is offline Junior Member
    Also if you don't switch your ass is going to be lop sided from all the scar tissue that EVIL mentioned....

DR. EVIL is switching form butt to thighs reccomended.. do you have a reason why ? other than less scar tissue.

and... Do you poke your thighs with 1/ 1/2 inch ...cause i heard that on your thigh you should use 1 inch..

yeah,i have both 1inch and 1.5 22gauge which should i use in the thigh.it wasnt bad at first,but when i started putting 300mg a week of fort dodge 50mg eq, istarted feeling like a pin cushion,one other thing is it better to go in easy or punch it in??which will save your skin tissue the most??

Thread Information