Powerline-Pat is offline New Member

Question Test e and winny stack?

So, I've come to a plateau and have been stuck here for about 2 years. Ive dieted , supped and every other natrual way possible. I've decided to give the dark path a try. I've done alot of research and asked my friends alot of questions. ( they have alot of experience when it comes to this,(*? I think?))
    I know i'm going to start off with test e at about 750mg a week for about 13-16 weeks. I know thats the usual way to go with your first cycle. However, I also want to cut . I was wondering if i could combine winny with test e. And if so could i start it at the beginning of the cycle or should i wait about half way through.

6'2

Any help or advice would be very appreciated

little help here

fitnessguy is offline Anabolic Member
    If this is your first cycle then i don't think you need that much test. 400mg-500mg should do just fine. I would run the winni the last 6 weeks of your cycle and two weeks past your last shot to line up PCT. And don't forget anti e's...

saluu is offline Banned
    so your doing test e 16 wks okay good idea i would throw in winny in there at the end it will harden up gains plus get rid of the bloat you get from test e. Take it at the end wks 13-18 and jump straight into pct or take it earlier wks 12-18 take atleast 50mg ed . my advice is for first timer take 500mg a week less bloat and sides. trust me 500 is a good dosage for a first timer if you take 750 mg with no anti-estrogen even with winny your going to have a bloated face and look like a balloon . trust me from experience if you have nolva go 750 use 20mg ed . or try letro -idex, proviron . to keep bloat down . remember must have clomid for pct and use nolva with it . keep calories high and protein even in pct to keep gains . peace out and remember 30min cardio wont hurt even if on a bulker because you wanna control the fat you will gain test e is not all lean gains you will put on muscle and fat, water etc.

I have Nolvamax (spanish version) and clomifeno which i;m pretty sure is clomid. Should i run both for PCT and howmuch.

bigpappapump is offline New Member
    yes run both

would it be bad to start the winny sooner. I want to cut as much fat as i can.( i know your going to say "Well diet then" believe me, i am. Or is winny not going to really help with that and pretty much only help with the water retension and hardening

aadrenaline is offline Banned
    run 30-40 mg ED dbol for the the 1st 4-5 weeks and then the winny at the end with the 500mg test....JMO

shrunkennutz116 is offline Associate Member
    if it is your first cycle i would say go with test e 500mg for 10 weeks and if u wont to add the winny do 50mg ed weeks 7-12 then go right into pct. winny will give u strength and harden u up wont do much for loosing fat but will make u look better if u are cutting. YES YOU MUST DO PCT! u probably want to run nolvadex at 10-20mg ed through out your cycle to keep the bloat down then 20mg during pct along with clomid.
    do a search on clomid for exact dosages

Thread Information