Thread: Winny Questions

JimmyGoom11 is offline New Member

Winny Questions

Hey guys,

Just signed up. I have a question about Nutri-Vet Winny. Is there supposed to be a white powdery substance floating around in the bottle. It seem to seperate pretty fast from the solution (maybe 10-15 seconds) before most of it is on the bottom. I know winny seperates but I didn't think they looked almost like a solid. The white stuff floating around is about the size of a poppy seed and smaller. Is this normal. I know someone who has the same brand and loves it but his doesn't look the same. Appreciate any help.

* I do not use steriods nor do I condone the use of them. This information is stricktly for scientific knowlege*

dive_kid is offline Anabolic Member
    if the water is added to quickly it will clump up like that

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    yeah ive seen that before, try putting the vial in real hot water for a few minutes, just release some pressure by stickin a needle in it, so it doesnt pop. This should help some of the winny dissolve again. And i would not inject it, just drink it

Thanks for the quick response guys. Why wouldn't you inject it? Is it just as effective orally? I heard of winny chrystalizing in your body and causing massive infections. Any truth to that?

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyGoom11
    Thanks for the quick response guys. Why wouldn't you inject it? Is it just as effective orally? I heard of winny chrystalizing in your body and causing massive infections. Any truth to that?
    People drink it, because the shots are a pain and there's not much difference in results IMO. I've never heard of it causing massive infections....

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    I believe Ive had Prop crystalize in my leg. It was freshly made by my friend at 200mg/ml and I injected it about 6 hours after he made it. The next day half the 50ml vial was completely solid and my quad hurt like h ell, I mean alot more then prop usually does. No infections though, it just took about 7 days to go away.

Hey thanks guys. This website is great. Alot more info then I was hoping for. I guess my friend just had me worried a little with the infection story. Injection Time!!!!

*I do not do steriods , never have, never will. This information is stricktly for scientific knowlege only*

"Ya'll a bunch of slack jawed fagots. This stuff'll make you a goddam sexual tyranosaurous...Just like me." -Blaine,
    Last edited by JimmyGoom11; 02-22-2005 at 05:31 PM.

Incharge is offline Junior Member
    take your nv winny put it on a frying pan turn the flame on high and let is sit for 30 seconds it will go back to normal, you ended up getting one of the first batch bottles they are very good you will probably notice some clumpy looking stuff floating around in there it is perfectly normal just heat it up and it will go back to all oil, the new batch is all oil and perfect no clumps at all. also do not drink it because it is oil based not water based product. ive never heard of anyone drinking oil based winny but water base yes.

Glock-19 is offline Banned
    yes winni has white sediment that settles at the bottom of the vile. So your gettin ready for your first shot huh, get ready for the pain. lol hopefully yours wont hurt like my Winstrol V by Winthrop. gl

Incharge is offline Junior Member
    there is really not that much pain with any of there products. even the prop is not that bad at all.

Thread Information