Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    ceasar250 is offline Associate Member
    They go down the ladder too, but it wouldn't benefit him much so hopefully he won't do it.
    Sounds like a waste of too much time and money to catch some small fish. Feds go after the big scores, busts that get their names in the papers.

There is also sideways snitching. Ratting out other suppliers.

That is a good point

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ceasar250
    Sounds like a waste of too much time and money to catch some small fish. Feds go after the big scores, busts that get their names in the papers.
    He is the manufacturer. He has people that resell his stuff. Sure one manufacturing bust looks great on your collar, but 5 or 6 supplier busts to go with it looks even better. Like I said I did 4 years for trafficking, I had a free get out of jail card anytime I needed it if I would flip on guys that were doing less than I was. They want numbers. They'll take the small ones with the big ones.

ceasar250 is offline Associate Member
    I was referring to individual customers buying for personal consumption. I do agree with you about his network.

Quote Originally Posted by ceasar250
    I was referring to individual customers buying for personal consumption. I do agree with you about his network.
    In that case they may try alerting the US Postal Inspectors they have some packages going out and then they could attempt to make controlled deliveries. An arrest to a law enforcement agent is like a sales to a salesman. No one is safe when this happens.

yikes!! is offline Associate Member
    that sucks,zencall was good stuff.....bump....good looking out again Mbaraso

Deezuhl is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SINCE73
    It's illegal to have drugs & guns in the same house/car....regardless of permit.
    He'll get busted hard for the meth & guns. Steriods alone would have probably = large fine & little time. Meth & guns = c-ya.

Exactly, having a controlled substance and firearms. ATF will have a field day.

bd50 is offline Associate Member

Wtf!!

This Sux

BDTR is offline Retired
    God bless UGL's.. you can always count on them to make meth too...

Seriously, what bust # is this? No thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by bdtr

I think this is the second lab busted. Most of the busts have been Vet gear remailers.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Quote Originally Posted by bdtr

I see where your going and the sad thing is your RIGHT.
    I'm not a BDTR azz kizzer but notice the pattern.....

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    That's no good at all...I can't believe people still mix recs wityh juice...( out of 10 juice busts are rec related...The recs get them busted, the juice is just a bonus...

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lozgod
    I think this is the second lab busted. Most of the busts have been Vet gear remailers.
    true as well as human grade remailers but in the end they all go back to those open boards

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    well, hate to say it, but if he's into meth/xanax, he deserved to go down. Rec drugs are involved in almost all of these busts.

I know you guys are going to say that xanax isn't a rec drug, but if it can be used as a rec drug, it's a rec drug.

as a side note, maybe that guy that tested positive for PCP while taking winny makes a little more sense than we thought.

Quote Originally Posted by MBaraso
    The charges were for possession of meth,firearms,zanax,and manufacturing and possession of roids.
    Read the thread for yourself over at meso:
    http://forum.mesomorphosis.com/showt...hp?t=134234375
    Last edited by Dude-Man; 03-11-2005 at 12:16 AM.

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    and you base this on what? u people me crazy, your quick to convict soemone of drug use but i bet plenty of people out there who dont know a f**king thing about gear say the same thing about us, (but i'm sure you know plenty about meth, living in "meth city" and all, lol) i know plenty of great people who dabble(d) with meth, and to say what you've said just makes you sound ignorant, and dirty? based on what? some jackoff making it in his basement or dirty being someone who has a masters in biochemistry and makes it totally clean? might wanna look at the whole picture because you point fingers and make yourself sound stupid, cause people just like you are giving people who juice similar "bad" reps...jmho

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    on a similar note, why do you think they mix recs with gear? u think tons of people who juice "DONT" use recs? please...its a vicious cycle...and capitalism dont make it much easier..

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    I agree 100% xanax is WITHOUT a doubt a drug that is used as a rec and
    abused bad by alot of good bros... Much worse then some people think it is... And addictive as well...

Quote Originally Posted by Dude-Man
    I know you guys are going to say that xanax isn't a rec drug, but if it can be used as a rec drug, it's a rec drug.

TheChosenOne is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by djdjdjddjon
    i'm sure you know plenty about meth, living in "meth city" and all, lol) i know plenty of great people who dabble(d) with meth, and to say what you've said just makes you sound ignorant, and dirty? based on what? some jackoff making it in his basement or dirty being someone who has a masters in biochemistry and makes it totally clean? might wanna look at the whole picture because you point fingers and make yourself sound stupid, cause people just like you are giving people who juice similar "bad" reps...jmho
    yeah youre right bro Maybe I should preface this because apparently Im stupid. I work in TV news. The market I work in happens to generally be one of the top meth markets in the country. In the past week alone I have been to stories on a church fire started by meth users, a meth lab started 2 blocks from a elementary school, and a holocaust memorial museum being burnt down from meth use, and a fire fighter being severly injured by a pipe bomb planted in a meth lab during a bust. Saddly this is an ordinary work week for me. We dont even bother covering stories when just an ordinary meth lab gets busted because thats way too normal now days. Instead it takes these morons making meth near 5-12yr olds, or burning churches, museums, etc to become a story. Im quite sure they arent dirty though as you mentioned. In fact I would consider them upstanding citizens.

The newspaper article says nothing about Meth.

As far as I know EA wasn't posting on any open boards it was highly frowned upon.

CajunMuscle is offline Associate Member
    anyone got a link to the newspaper article?

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    In my opinion Zencalls downfall was due to rec(meth) drugs. Stupid.

SINCE73 is offline Junior Member
    as a side note, maybe that guy that tested positive for PCP while taking winny makes a little more sense than we thought.[/QUOTE]

That's DIZACKLY what I was thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by mark956101957
    In my opinion Zencalls downfall was due to rec(meth) drugs. Stupid.
    There was nothing in the newspaper article about meth. I think that was something someone made up.

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    Go back and read that thread bro, He got a false positive and I posted a
    ton of info as to reasons it can happen... There was no PCP in his Winny...
    Good back and read the thread and see for yourself...

Quote Originally Posted by SINCE73
    as a side note, maybe that guy that tested positive for PCP while taking winny makes a little more sense than we thought.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information