creepS is offline Banned

Thumbs up Joined the DARK SIDE :)

well this morning i had my first test E shot which went in like a glove. no pain what so ever,like a pinch. did aspiration,only saw bubbles and i was really happy
    took my first tabs of naposim also.
    what to say? thanks to all guys who took their time and set me straight on few mistakes i made in my cycle planning

well,its time TO GET BIG!!

BDTR is offline Retired
    Be honest.. how long did it take you to stick yourself for the first time? I've heard of people taking HOURS and almost fainting.

Diesel is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    Be honest.. how long did it take you to stick yourself for the first time? I've heard of people taking HOURS and almost fainting.

LOL.....I would like to know as well.

Sh!t, my first shot, I was shaking like a little biatch.

creepS is offline Banned
    its not secret bro i was scared like hell. didnt take hours tho but i swear i was shaking like hell. friend of mine that was supossed to give me the shot just watched and laughed his ass off watching me play darts with my ass

i just hope my ass doenst get sore so im able to do my "Mirko Filipovic style high kicks "
    today is back and bis in the gym...gonna tear em apart

jc3
    jc3 is offline Member
    Enjoy the dark.....

On another note, my brother in law needs IM shots for a skin condition and sat in the kitched for 15 minutes by himself shaking like a beeatch this weekend. Finally had to call my Mother (nurse) over to give the shot. He wouldn't let anyone else do it.....

LOL

Stew is offline Junior Member
    My girfriend had to do mine. The last minute I chickened out and said no I dont want to do this. But she basiclly said f**k that were doing this, and I leaned over and she stuck it in there, not that bad I kinda liked it.

Stew is offline Junior Member
    Oh yah I forgot she put it in a few inches beside the top of my crack, that was a bad spot, couldnt bend over for a week, could hardly walk. Make sure you hit the gluteus medius (the small muscle on the side of your a$$) not the maximus.

edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member
    i stared at myself in the mirror for about 30 min before i finally said fuk it. i think the 20g pin i was using may have added a little bit to my anxiety.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Man, I tried everything the first time. Drinking my ass off to calm my nerves, staring in the mirror, counting to 10 a thousand times...Till honestly, I said screw it and had someone inject me my entire first cycle!!!! But, 2nd cycle, I learned its soooo much easier to slowly inject yourself vs. trying to dart yourself quickly. Now, I LOVE injecting. I look foward to it everyday......(brings a tear to my eye.... )

swole101 is offline Junior Member
    lost my virginity yesterday it went smooth i like needles any way

gixxer600 is offline Member
    Welcome to the dark side bros!!

Tags is offline Associate Member
    Good luck with your cycle...

Stumbo is offline Senior Member
    Took me a couple hours my first time. I stood in my bathroom butt naked just staring at the needle/syringe. I was shaking even while i was just drawing my gear.

Its just part of my routine now.

The OutLord is offline Member
    my first time !!!
    ha HA HA HA HA HA HA..
    i wos nerves
    My as !!! ha ha ha !! CARTOON as (Donald duck)!!
    Every time ther i whanted to inject!!
    !my as tolde me!!
    - hell no my friend !!!
    - i am gone!!

but... hmmmm Sweden Vikings Dont Run!!!!! so.. SUCCESS!!!! He he he..

i wos 21 then!! ha ha ha..

hahahahahhhahhahahhahaahahhaahhaahhhha

LD_18 is offline Associate Member
    yea my first time, i was really nervous shakin like hell it took me bout 5-10 mins. made me late to class lol.

talltanman is offline Associate Member

Talking

I can not believe this thread. I was gonna wirte one about today being my first injection. I new I would be nervous, but not like that. Everything was great until I actually had the needle all the way in. My hands started shaking like I was having a f__king seizure. I could not even begin to try aspiration. I was only able to after about 30 to fourty seconds of deep breathing & cussing myself out like a drill seargeant talking to a new recruit. YOU GOD **** PUSSY!!!WHAT THE **** IS WRONG WITH YOU?? NOW RELAX & DO THIS ****!!!!!

When it was all said & done I just stood there thinking. That's all there is to it????? What the Hell was I so nervous about.

Jantzen4k is offline Anabolic Nittany Lion
    Quote Originally Posted by talltanman
    I can not believe this thread. I was gonna wirte one about today being my first injection. I new I would be nervous, but not like that. Everything was great until I actually had the needle all the way in. My hands started shaking like I was having a f__king seizure. I could not even begin to try aspiration. I was only able to after about 30 to fourty seconds of deep breathing & cussing myself out like a drill seargeant talking to a new recruit. YOU GOD **** PUSSY!!!WHAT THE **** IS WRONG WITH YOU?? NOW RELAX & DO THIS ****!!!!!

When it was all said & done I just stood there thinking. That's all there is to it????? What the Hell was I so nervous about.

Powerline-Pat is offline New Member
    Ya, i jabed for the first time today too. Not a problem though. I had a buddy walking me through it. I also think the fact that i have 3 tattoos kinda helped in my situation. Went in like butter

MILPOLDAN1 is offline Member
    and now your hooked

jordanfanatic23 is offline BANNED SCAMMING TRAITOR AKA LIL VITO AKA **TR LIVES 5 MINUTES FROM HIM.
    man I cant wait till I get on my cycle, I get giddy just thinking about it.

kloter1 is offline Southern Steel Bodybuilding
    Quote Originally Posted by Stew
    Oh yah I forgot she put it in a few inches beside the top of my crack, that was a bad spot, couldnt bend over for a week, could hardly walk. Make sure you hit the gluteus medius (the small muscle on the side of your a$$) not the maximus.
    lol funny didnt that hurt?

Tags is offline Associate Member
    My first injection was similar to sum1's post above... I had no problem untill once I stuck it in, although no pain, I began to shake like crazy!!! My hands were so shakey...

creepS is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Tags
    My first injection was similar to sum1's post above... I had no problem untill once I stuck it in, although no pain, I began to shake like crazy!!! My hands were so shakey...
    man i love ma roids,cant wait till next shot . oh...its dbol time now

Thread Information