injasuti is offline New Member

Supplements while on the gear?

Greetings!

I am a newbie, and hope to start my first cycle in about three weeks' time. I'm basing my first cycle on Mick Hart's ("The Layman's Guide to Steroids " - both e-books) suggestion using D'bol, and will follow it to the T. I will also be taking Nolvadex and Proviron , and will continue after the first cycle for four weeks or so with Clenbuterol . Now, I know from what I have seen here, that many of you will tell me I am wasting my time, etc. etc. Fair enough, but I need to try this for myself as I have never done 'roids before, and want to take it easy at first - I don't want to become huge (yet!!!!), but just want to get bigger.

My question is this: what supplements should one take or lay off when on the gear? At the moment, I am taking:

ZMA
    Nitrix
    Creatine
    Corto-Bloc
    Milk Thistle
    HGH (tabs, which I have since been told are a waste of time, but I'll take them until they're finished)
    several vitamins
    several minerals
    and, of course, protein shakes

I'd appreciate any help/advice. Something else related to this topic - what about things like aspirin, poppers, alcohol whilst on the gear?

Cheers, and happy workouts,
    "Injasuti"

BDTR is offline Retired
    Are you taking dianabol alone in this cycle? Can you give us some body statistics (weight, height, age etc..) If you don't want to be "huge" then just work out naturally. As it is the cycle you've layed out is horribly terrible for a plethora of reasons. I'll hold commenting on it till i find out for sure if it's dbol alone. If an ebook suggested this, then delete the E-book, trust me.

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    that mick hart book is complete and useless crap!!!! Get rid of it now and never ever look at it again. Base your first cycle of the information you get here. There is way more useful information on this board than in the crappy book by Mick Hart.

Ouch! I had a feeling this would happen. Yes, it would be d'bol alone (the Romanian stuff). The reason being that I bought 500 of the tabs before going into it properly, and now want to use my investment - but not to the detriment of my health. If you have any other suggestions, I'd be only too pleased to hear them.

I'm 48 (been working out for four years, and a hard-gainer), weigh 77 Kg (about 160 pounds, I think), 186 cm (6 feet 1 inch) tall. I guess I do want to get big, but not bloated.

I look forward to your reply.
    Cheers and thanks,
    "Injasuti"

Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    Are you taking dianabol alone in this cycle? Can you give us some body statistics (weight, height, age etc..) If you don't want to be "huge" then just work out naturally. As it is the cycle you've layed out is horribly terrible for a plethora of reasons. I'll hold commenting on it till i find out for sure if it's dbol alone. If an ebook suggested this, then delete the E-book, trust me.

What the **** should I say to this in response? I'm new to this whole thing and the Mick hart books seemed like good stuff. OK, well I'm landed with 500 tabs of D'bol. What do I do now?

Cheers.
    "Injasuti"

Quote Originally Posted by longhorn814
    that mick hart book is complete and useless crap!!!! Get rid of it now and never ever look at it again. Base your first cycle of the information you get here. There is way more useful information on this board than in the crappy book by Mick Hart.

jc3
    jc3 is offline Member
    Use the search button on top of the screen. Start looking at good first cycles and asking people for help once you formulate a good plan. Also look into your diet and training using the search tool. There is a lot of good info around here for new guys. I am still fairly new here. I had a lot of bad ideas also when I first got here. Do a bunch of reading, especially on first cycles and diet. Good luck to you guy.....JC

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by injasuti
    What the **** should I say to this in response? I'm new to this whole thing and the Mick hart books seemed like good stuff. OK, well I'm landed with 500 tabs of D'bol. What do I do now?
    Hold onto the dbol for now. Spend some time on here doing some research first. Search for first cycles, test only cycles, dbol only cycles (you'll easily find out why its not a good idea), PCT. There no reason to rush into this just b/c you want to gain a few lbs. Take your time and make sure you do it right.

dazbo is offline Senior Member
    The TRUTH Behind Why Dbol-Only Cycles Are Popular...

I did the mistake of using mick harts book only to realise that it is a load of zhite!!! After researching more on here you will see why. Also, that cycle uses up to 45mg dianabol PYRAMMIDED up and then down over TEN WEEKS. Apparently, 5 weeks max of it and dont pyramid - stick to the same amount throughout at say - 30mgs or 6 tabs per day.

Actually, JUST DONT DO IT!

Rob
    Rob is offline Canadian Legend
    You can still use your Dbol for your first cycle...

BUT..you must run some Test with it

dbol weeks 1-4
    Test E or C weeks 1-12

absolutebob is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigrob33
    You can still use your Dbol for your first cycle...

BUT..you must run some Test with it

dbol weeks 1-4
    Test E or C weeks 1-12
    I agree 100%. This is what you need to do bro. Do not bother with the d-bol only cycle. It will be bad for you in the long run.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    just posted this on another thread giving advice

wk 1-4 30mg dbol ED
    wk 1-12 Test Enan 500mg/wk (250mg/wk x2, Monday/Thursday)
    wk 1-12 10mg nolva ED
    wk 1-18 glutamine ED

PCT

wk 14-18 nolva 20mg ED
    wk 14-18 clomid 100mg ED (max 30 days)
    wk 14-18 creatine 5g ED
    wk 14-18 tribulas 4g ED or tonkat ali

go with a simple cycle like this for a 1st time, the results u obtain will b good

get ur diet in check also, lots of cals

hope this helps...

Thread Information