Angelis is offline Banned

D@mn that DNP Bloat....

D@mn bros I didnt notice I got that big from bloating (water weight) while on DNP ... MY GF took some pics over the holidays of me. She just got them developed and I took a look at them f*ck my face looks like the michelin man. Guess I didnt notice it myself bcs it was so gradual

At least im back to normal... Well as normal as I can be

PurePower is offline Senior Member
    I gained a couple of lbs when i was on DNP . I did 200mg ED for 10 days. After about 6 days off I was down 9.5lbs.

That is where newbies mess up on DNP, they think it isnt working because of the bloat. Not a good mistake to make.

Whitey is offline Anabolic Member
    Let's see the pics, Michelin-man.

Angelis is offline Banned
    cant no scanner I wish I could it freeky my face looks like my BF was 30% or something... I knew it was working though I knew it would happen. But to be honest I didnt see it then only now... I was taking 200mg for 3 days then 400mg for 11 day after.

TommyTrainR is offline Associate Member
    lol that's nuts. Must have been retaining a ton of water. Take that as a good sign though because you probably consumed enough water. I'm going to be running a 10 day cycle starting this Friday. 200mg for 4 days and 400mg for the last 6 days. Let's see if I blow up

rontg is offline Associate Member
    i hardly retain any water on dnp infact i don't even sweat, i usually loose about 9-10 lbs in 10 days use and then gain 1 lb. the day after i stop, wierd.

Thread Information