iwant2bebigdog is offline New Member

Question can i inject in any muscle?

is there any muscle that i shoot in that will only get that muscle big thats my question?or can i just shoot in any muscle?

slitsoul13 is offline Associate Member
    no, do some more research, spot injections only work with certain things, but yes you can shoot into any muscle, but the most popular / easiest i would say are glute / delt / thigh

dirtdawg is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by iwant2bebigdog
    is there any muscle that i shoot in that will only get that muscle big thats my question?or can i just shoot in any muscle?

no, but its a good idea to switch spots soyou dont build up scar tissue

iwant2bebigdog is offline New Member
    anybody else please?

ChemDietMIC is offline Junior Member
    You can inject into
    Pec, BI, calf, glut, quad, shoulder. You could even be crazy and inect to your tricep. You have to inject into a muscle yes, by injecting into that muscle doesn't make that muscle grow bigger than rest, do not inject interveinously or just anywhere.

IMO you need to read and lean more before you go sticking pointy metal into your body.

ChefJ is offline Senior Member
    You cannot inject into the right bicep and expect just that muscle to grow. The hormone is absorbed by the plasma and is taken into the bloodstream for a ride around the body to whereever it wants to attach to androgen receptors. Site injecting is common but there is no research to prove it works even with suspension drugs.

mule1983 is offline Associate Member
    You could even be crazy and inect to your tricep.
    I guess i am crazy, i hit my tri's all the time (in a rotation of course). They are actually the least painfull for me and my prop/tren shots. Different prople handle injections differently, just because some people cant hit their tris doesnt mean they are not good for otheres. personally i hit my calves once and couldnt walk for 2 days.

Thread Information