Thread: injecting prop

pain time is offline Junior Member

injecting prop

Here is my question i am having trouble injecting my prop. Here is the problem i have 1 1/2 cc and 1 cc of b12 mixed into each pin. And when i am injecting there is about 1/4cc left in the pin and know matter know hard i push on the pin i can not get it to go in. They were glute shots and last week they were delt shots same thing. Anybody else experince this?

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    run the plastic part of the needle under hot water for 15-30secs to heat up the juice. it may help also what size needle are you using?

pain time is offline Junior Member
    I am running a 23 gauge needle 1 1/2 inches long.

naturalselection is offline Junior Member

what

i had no problems w/running 23g needles and prop, and i have run that on two seperate cycles. i have used sublingual b-12, but never the intra-muscular. i even used 25g a few times on my last cycle. you might even just try switching pins after drawing it out of the bottle. i know this blunts the tip and can make it hard to push in the skin, but it may even be blocking the test from "flooding" through the tip, so try switching them out.

Quote Originally Posted by naturalselection
    i had no problems w/running 23g needles and prop, and i have run that on two seperate cycles. i have used sublingual b-12, but never the intra-muscular. i even used 25g a few times on my last cycle. you might even just try switching pins after drawing it out of the bottle. i know this blunts the tip and can make it hard to push in the skin, but it may even be blocking the test from "flooding" through the tip, so try switching them out.
    yeah use 18 to pull from vial and 23-25 to put in muscle. i only use 1.5inch for my ass everything else is 1 inch pins. go slow with it you may be pushing too hard too fast

oh and rotate your sites. delts, tri's, thighs, ass and pecs do not inject in the same place more than once a week

Thread Information