beamer2485 is offline New Member

Opinions Needdddddeeeedddd

ok im goin to be cutting down starting tommorow being my first day.(its goin to be naturally eating good and cardio) my ? is i was recommended a cycle to do for what im looking for. the cycle is test prop,equipose,winstrol .now im goin to try to lose 10-20 lbs in a month off a good diet and alot of cardio but when im done with that i wanna hit the cycle recommended any ideas ...

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    stats? cycle exp?

u have the right idea on gettin a good diet and cardio 1st! might wanna add in an eca/y stack as well

its a good cutting cycle but eq will make u hungry!! which isnt good on a cutter, but nontheless is still good to cut or bulk

beamer2485 is offline New Member
    5'11 round 286 i just finished a sustanon cycle 6 wks. started off round 264-266 the other ? i had was in the cycle i stated i wanted to throw in some sustanon due 2 the fact i had good expiernces with it is that good or bad and can neone help ...

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    wuts ur bf%? and how many cycles have u done?

sust isnt the best to cut on due to high water retention but again it comes down to diet. if ur running prop anyways i wouldnt bother w/ the sust

prop
    eq
    winny(if u have low bf% already)
    tren are great together for a cuttin cycle.

Thread Information