jerseyboy561 is offline New Member

injection site with winny

Just added winny to my test/deca cycle. 1st time using winny and only 2nd total cycle. The winstrol shots are killing me. I've been going in the shoulders. Is there anything I can do to eliminate the pain associated with winny. Been using 23 gauge 1 1/2 inch needle

bigbodyjosh is offline Member
    drink it. thats what i've done. what kind are you using? let me guess...single vial zambon amps? if so, i hate those little peices of ****

jerseyboy561 is offline New Member
    Do you get the same absorption buy drinking it ???

Glock-19 is offline Banned
    You can drink your waterbased winstrol . Half life is 8 hours. Drink grapefruit juice first then wait 20 minutes then the winni. Go ahead and chase it with GFJ if you dont like the taste. You prolly have a Vet quality winni. I hear some brands dont hurt as bad.

just add a lil B-12 to it and it should help with the pain

if i'm not mistaken what you lose is minor. probably the same loss as if you were taking winny in pill form. you can either take the pain or drink it. being that you're in pain in your sites i think if i were you i'd be better off drinking it. worked the same for me if thats what you're asking. do a search on here alot of info on drinking winny

let us know what kind of winny you're using

Deezuhl is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jerseyboy561
    Just added winny to my test/deca cycle. 1st time using winny and only 2nd total cycle. The winstrol shots are killing me. I've been going in the shoulders. Is there anything I can do to eliminate the pain associated with winny. Been using 23 gauge 1 1/2 inch needle
    IMO the pin is way too long for the shoulders. you can get away with inch easy and even 5/8 if you had to.

chamberman is offline New Member
    shoot that **** in your ass!! It may hurt the first few days, but your ass has lots of different areas (upper outer quadrent) that you can rotate around, and switch cheeks of course. just remember to shoot kind of slow and I always massage the area a little so it does not knot up.

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    Winny will probably be painful no matter where you inject. You lose apx. 11% I believe by drinking as opposed to injecting.

Thread Information