Thread: ADD meds in TJ?

newbrew is offline Senior Member

ADD meds in TJ?

Sorry, I know this isnt AS related, but I figured many of you have experience down there.

Long story short, ADD meds REALLY help me through school. Not sure if I really have ADD, and dont want to go to the doctor and have some sort of ADD label put into records (I have a gov job and wouldnt want it biting me in the ass)

Was figuring that mexico might have these?

Dextrostat is what I have tried and loved it. Ritalin I tried to, but didnt like the way it made me feel.

Anyways, appologies if this is inapropiate for this forum, but any info would be greatly appreciated.

thanks

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    See a psychologist, get a diagnosis... if you get caught with a perscription amphetamine you bought illegaly, well, you're hosed...

Quote Originally Posted by 1-Cent
    See a psychologist, get a diagnosis... if you get caught with a perscription amphetamine you bought illegaly, well, you're hosed...
    Didnt really think much about that. Also, I hear a mexican script is not valid in the US. Sort of in a hard spot here.

Quote Originally Posted by newbrew
    Didnt really think much about that. Also, I hear a mexican script is not valid in the US. Sort of in a hard spot here.
    I think its a really bad idea man, not only can you be arrested and charged but if you actually have ADD you'll never be allowed to fill the script in the US if you're caught, you're name gets "black listed" in a database that pharmacists check before giving out drugs with addiction potential (most require a triplicate script that expires in 72 hours). You also need to have liver tests done regularly because it does effect it, you probably don't plan on getting those tests if you aquire it youself.

Just go thru the process of diagnosis, talk to your MD first and get a referal to a psychologist if he won't do it himself (some aren't qualified to, some are, mine was).

Quote Originally Posted by 1-Cent
    I think its a really bad idea man, not only can you be arrested and charged but if you actually have ADD you'll never be allowed to fill the script in the US if you're caught, you're name gets "black listed" in a database that pharmacists check before giving out drugs with addiction potential (most require a triplicate script that expires in 72 hours). You also need to have liver tests done regularly because it does effect it, you probably don't plan on getting those tests if you aquire it youself.

Just go thru the process of diagnosis, talk to your MD first and get a referal to a psychologist if he won't do it himself (some aren't qualified to, some are, mine was).
    Now that you mention liver function problems, I wonder how that combines with steroids ?

Depends on the person as always, I mean some people double over in pain from 30mg of Dbol after a week, while I've run Dbol at 60mg for 8 weeks in addition to accutane and dexadrine... I get liver tests done every couple months and they've never been out of range.

Thread Information