CatGrabber is offline Member

Liver Value at 350. Should I stop cycle?

Just got off the phone with my doc. I do not tell him I still use AS but I told him I did. He now wants more extensive tests done to see what the problem is. I know it is from my daily vicodin and AS use.

How common is a 350 creatine reading while on a cycle of 500mg Test / 600 MG Deca and 500 mg EQ cycle? Should i be concerned? Thank all. Catgrabber

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    Liver values and creatinine levels will be high with AS and vicodin use, the vicodin is bad but the tylenol is even worse for your liver. How many weeks in are you?

Im about 12 weeks in and 6 months straight with the vicodin. I know I know...bad news but Im stuck at this point. ANyone have any input on those values? Robert

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    i think im going to hole back on this one. i just read you other post on the inlarge hart and now this. i was told if you have nothing nice to say dont say it at all. i am going to stick to that.

good luck bro

tman55 is offline Junior Member
    Bro,

Listen up! You must have a serious addiction to the juice if you have an enlarged heart and messed up liver values and you still want to do roids.

If you want to live to see middle age, you need to listen up now and quit. One day at a time, it will be tough, but you need to take a look around at the people you love and the people that love you and make a decision about what is more important.

Bro, you need to realize you are done with this game forever. NOW!

thegodfather is offline Dulce bellum inexpertis
    Being big is no fun unless you're on the earth to enjoy it bro...your health should always come first...

Tags is offline Associate Member
    Yeah bro, I'd listen to the above posts and get off now... I'm not sure about your enlarged heart problem, but if that wasn't a problem once you got back to normal levels you could cycle again, though I would wait a good bit longer than that since you have been ON for a while...

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    What was your GGT level?

Understand, almost everyone who uses gear will have elevated liver values as your organs are under extreme stress. My doctor said mine were "elevated" and not high. I KNEW this would be the case. Get bloodwork done while on your cycle and you will see for yourself. As far as my heart we will see next week. I have stopped my gear use until I find out if it is just an athletes enlarged heart or not. The only real issue I have is the Vicodin. Coming off is like coming off herion I hear. I tried for a day and it was a nighmare. That is my real issue and Im sure why my liver is working overtime. Thank you all again, Robert

alluprbdy is offline Associate Member
    Ditch the Vicodan bro that sh*t should be used for 6 months strait not to mention when your on cycle. Are you taking any liverprotectants?

Deezuhl is offline Anabolic Member
    the liver levels are just elevated and not high. mine was 428 2 weeks ago. i read a guy on here post 3k+ and 6000.

Thread Information