Thread: Gyno surgery?

gotagetbig is offline Associate Member

Gyno surgery?

How much does the average gyno surgery cost? I hear if you tell them its from OTC pro hormones it could be covered by insurance.
    How long does the healing process take afterwards?

Tags is offline Associate Member
    I'm not sure bro, but I was thinking about some as I have a small case... But it's not even really noticeable so I think I will just leave it be and have arimidex and nolva for next cycle...

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I thought I have read where it is around 3k. Dont hold me to it but I believe so.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

MER
    MER is offline Member
    I have also heard 3k.

atomicpunk is offline Junior Member
    I had gyno surgery and my out of pocket cost was only like $400-500. Go to your personal physician and complain about the pain. He'll refer you to a plastics guy. who'll submit a request to your insurance. Don't telll them anything!!!! YOU NEVER USED AAS OR SMOKED POT!!!! They can't prove it either way. I wouldn't even admit using prohormones. It just happened and no need to give themk any reason to decline covering surgery. The plastics guy I had says it's abhout 50/50 whether insurance will cover... mine did. I had to pay for lipo so it didn't look like a divet in my chest where gyno was removed.

Moosepellet is offline Member
    How long did it take to recover from the gyno surgury? How bad was your gyno? They used lipo for your gyno?

Tags is offline Associate Member
    I've read it usualy takes around a month to recover... AKA to be able to hit the gym again...

atomicpunk is offline Junior Member
    Recovery is probably closer to 6 weeks. You could probably try lifting sooner. The big problem is the amount of damage underneath the chest. The skin needs to sit back down and heal or you'll just keep pulling it away from the chest. The lipo was to help re-shape the chest. If my dr had just pulled oput the gyno without lipo it would have looked like I had a divet in my chest.

Thread Information