Testify is offline Senior Member

Question for the Vets

I hope to gather a consensus of the Vets here to help determine my course of action.

I have a little gyno behind both nips from Estrogen rebound following a long 18 week cycle that ended last fall. It went untreated at the time because of non-medical reasons I will not get into here - its not relevant anyway. So, its been several months, and I now have a boatload of Nolva that I intend to use to reduce or eliminate the offending tissue. After researching the issue, I have decided to run 80mg ED until I see it reduce significantly or disappear, and then 20mg ED for another month or two.

I had also planned to start a cycle this Winter/Spring - most likely just a Test & Eq cutter at moderate dosages. I have opted for higher quality gear this time around, as well as aromasin to hopefully prevent any conversion of Test.

The questions are these:

1 - How would you critique my proposal for eliminating the gyno - dosages/time, etc?

2 - Can I run the cycle at the same time (cutting) or should i wait until I resolve the gyno issue? The aroma, in theory, should completely eliminate aromatization. So there appears to be no conlflict between the two, right?

I've spoken to a couple bros already, but I'll take any additional advice I can get before making a final decision. What do you guys think?

Stumbo is offline Senior Member
    I could help, but im not a vet. Sorry bro.

seanw is offline Banned
    Yes just limiting this question to vets is a little silly IMO. There are some newbies here who have a ton of experience. Post count really doesnt mean sh!t.

Testify is offline Senior Member
    Jeez, you guys are touchy around here these days. When I say "Vets" I mean guys with a body of experience - not your stupid titles . . .

Anyway, I got some good advice from a trusted bro Pheedno, who used to Mod here a while back. For anyone who has a similar problem, I'll cut & paste his advice:

"One of the only times I advocate letros use is for this particular occasion. I owuld run 2.5mg Letro ED along side 20mg of nolva untill the problem is resolved. I would also postpone any other hormonal supplementation untill such time has come. Handle one experiment at a time, bro"

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Testify
    Jeez, you guys are touchy around here these days. When I say "Vets" I mean guys with a body of experience - not your stupid titles . . .

Anyway, I got some good advice from a trusted bro Pheedno, who used to Mod here a while back. For anyone who has a similar problem, I'll cut & paste his advice:

"One of the only times I advocate letros use is for this particular occasion. I owuld run 2.5mg Letro ED along side 20mg of nolva untill the problem is resolved. I would also postpone any other hormonal supplementation untill such time has come. Handle one experiment at a time, bro"
    listen to pheedno....imo no other advice needed

Mr. Sparkle is offline Slinabolic Vet / Retired
    If all that doesnt fly look into some DHT cream.... I hear that works, yet to try it. I dont have gyno but my buddy does.....

Pheedno stepped down as mod.....

Thread Information