ItalianPride is offline Junior Member

Questions before running 2nd cycle!

This will be mayybbee my second cycle im going to tun. My first cycle was a 7 week test prop 100 md eod and var 100mg ed back in nov 2010. I did a pct clomid / tamox for 6 weeks and that shit sucked. I could barely train the fatigue was horrible.
    So my question is..once I let my body setyle for about 4 months I got bw done n I was at 338 testosterone n my free test was like 12.5 which was low and my estrogen was wayy out of range.
    I was thinling about saying **** it n running test c or e at high mg for 14 weeks along w winny for 8 at 70mg ed , eq at high mg along side the test and aromasin and hcg for the whole cycle.
    My question is...if I possibly didmt fully recover from my first cycle..could I,be damaging myaelf by rummimg another cycle? I mean ..my balls never shrank, I never couldnt get an erection I still produce sperm..im still horny. I just holder more water n im a lil tired troughout the day.

age is 25
    Height 5'11
    Weight 220

Bump

nooby is offline Associate Member
    Running test c or e for 14 weeks woul;d shut you down for more than 14 weeks dude, so yeah, not good.

DeadlyD is offline Anabolic Member
    Why do you say nolva and clomid sucks? You ran them for 6 weeks and you haven't recovered yet? Just curious.

After the frst pct I let my body settle n my results came back low t free t n high estrogen.

DeadlyD is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ItalianPride
    After the frst pct I let my body settle n my results came back low t free t n high estrogen.
    do you think your pct was weak? or bunk?

is there a such thing? my nuts were hurting for a bit and i felt turned on for a couple days then majorly shut down recently @ 20mg ED and Aromasin 12.5 ED...

Thread Information