hercules88 is offline Senior Member

anyone compensate for ester weight?

hey bros

i was wondering if any of you compensate for the ester when running gear. cause every one who wants to shoot 500mg test a week is not getting all that 500mg. enth ester weighs around 30mg. so for every 100mg of enth you shoot only 73mg of actual test (i think) is what your getting. 73 x 5 is only 365 mg of actual test a week. so when people say they are on 500 they are only on 365 a week. now i know why i get better gains when i use 800mg a week of prop versus 800mg a week of enth. so i would get 584 mg of test a week if i shot enth but 688mg a week if i shot prop. this really makes me want to do suspension. whats your thoughts on all this

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Yeah you can figure your dosages like that if you really want to be anal... but most people when referring to the dosage will include the ester weight.

hercules88 is offline Senior Member
    lookin thick bro how have you been?

i know most people include the ester weight, i just thought it would spark some good discusion. mainly because most people dont take this into account and just wanted to inform people that when there are on 500mg of enth a week there not getting all 500.

Thread Information