musclestack is offline Productive Member

depression-please help

This is kind of a follow-up question from a previous thread I had. I am on my 4th cycle. No gains 1st week, 2nd week-gained about 7 lbs., and still no strength gains ( in the last thread I was told to just wait a little longer for the strength gains).

But I also have one more problem: ever since I started this cycle I have been feeling very depressed and tired throughout the day. I have never felt like this on any of my previous 3 cycles (I always woke up early in the morning with plenty of energy and "aggression" the whole day. Why do I feel like this? And when will it go away?

By the way, I'm taking 500 mg Sust./wk; 600 mg/deca /wk.; and 10 tabs Dianabol (5 mg. each)/wk.-which I have taken this same cycle before (with smaller dosages). I am in my second week right now.

Any suggestions? Thanks a lot guys.

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    well first of all your deca is higher than your test. should be the other way around. You're also only on your second week...nothing drastic is gonna happen weeks 1 and 2. are you only taking 50mg of dbol a week??? i'd be taking at least 210mg a week.

ufcwarrior is offline Junior Member
    Im having similar feelings, im taking prop primo and whinny. I think my mind is in overdrive or something. I say **** it and keep on truckin.

BIGLATS9277 is offline New Member
    Look Maybe U Can Try Taking 5-htp To Help With Your Depression Its Natural

RJstrong is offline Senior Member
    Keep your head up bro... try to think positive... it's growing season!

ChefJ is offline Senior Member
    500mg a week of sus would be .5 ml EOD which is what I hope you are doing. Not 2 shots per week. This will cause serious blood test level issues and can cause serious mood swings. I hope that also you are taking 50mgs ED of the dbol as the halflife of this is even shorter.

gixxer600 is offline Member
    You definatly have to switch your sust and deca doses around!! go 600mg sus and 500 deca. Not to flame you or anything, but this is your 4th cycle correct?? And make sure your shots are EOD, which is what I'm assuming your doing. Good luck bro, but stick with it!

musclestack is offline Productive Member

thanks

thanks, guys. I'll try it. And yes-I meant 50 mg. Dianabol /day.

bigbouncinballs is offline Senior Member
    what and how did you use pct your last cycle and how long ago was it?

POWERSTROKE is offline Associate Member
    I had the same thing happen to me, I changed the deca to EQ and all was better in a week or two

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    Deca too high, maybe. Progesterone can have some strange effects on the mind and also, believe it or not, on amounts of some electrolytes. I don't have the details on hand but I have read that some TS's who stacked estradiol valerate or other estrogens with progesterone without medical supervision got really messed up. Perhaps levels of prog far too low to cause gyno can still cause these effects? Really, I think 400mg of deca is plenty, especially with only 500mg test.

I noticed a big difference when, toward the end of a sust/deca cycle, I substituted enanth due to availability concerns. I felt a lot better, and a minor case of "back-ne" cleared up, for the most part. I will never do sust again, unless it is just given to me, and then it will be EOD shots, never again 2x/wk.

CRUSTY39 is offline New Member
    If you must, antidepressant of choice is Mirtazapine, do a search, there's a .pdf out there on it, check it out.

Thread Information