Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 24 of 24
  1. #1
    inkytats is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    25

    Question I Need Help!!!!!!!!

    HI
    IM ROB I STARTED TRAINING BOUT THREE MONTHS AGO IM 2201bs IN WEIGHT QUITE FAIR BUILT AS MY JOB ENVOLVES HEAVY,PRACTICAL WORK ANYWAY AND I STARTED TAKEING STEROIDS A WEEK AGO,I JUST WANTED ABIT OF ADVICE ON WETHER IM DOIN THE RIGHT THING OR NOT.
    AT THE MINUTE IM TAKEING 30MG OF WINSTROL A DAY, 20MG OF TAMOXIFEN A DAY AND 100MG OF PROPIONATE EVERY OTHER DAY.IVE JUST PURCHASED SOME TRENBOLONE AND WAS WONDERING WETHER ITS A GOOD IDEA TO TAKE THEM OR SHOULD I WAIT,...PLZ I WOULD BE VERY GRATEFUL FOR YOUR HELP
    THANX

  2. #2
    Hed
    Hed is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    1,381
    Definately do not add the tren man, thats for serious cyclers with experience.

    Answer these and we can help you:
    How tall are you?
    Have you EVER trained before?
    Whats your diet look like?
    Whats your training look like?

  3. #3
    kman's Avatar
    kman is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Posts
    2,132
    Hey Rob, welcome aboard. If this Is you first cycle bro, I would hold of on the tren . Tren is a great AS, both good for cutting and bulking. But it has it's sides also, so for a first cycle you might want to hold off.

  4. #4
    longhorn814's Avatar
    longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    houston, tx
    Posts
    5,334
    dude take the caps lock off!! Definitely hold off on the tren for now. Youve only been training three months and started taking steroids ? Why? You could gain a lot naturally first

  5. #5
    Consistency's Avatar
    Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Tenn
    Posts
    4,286
    only run the winny for 6 weeks, the prop you can run aslong as you want to. Do you have PCT once your done with prop?

  6. #6
    inkytats is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    25
    Quote Originally Posted by Hed
    Definately do not add the tren man, thats for serious cyclers with experience.

    Answer these and we can help you:
    How tall are you?
    Have you EVER trained before?
    Whats your diet look like?
    Whats your training look like?
    IM ABOUT 5FT 9 I HAVE A REASONABLE DIET PLENTY OF PROTEIN CHIKEN FISH AND CARBS BEFORE TRAINING,I HAVE TRAINED BEFORE BUT AGAIN ONLY FOR A FEW MONTHS MOST MY TRAINING WAS FOR STAMINA AS I USED TO BOX,AND AT THE MIN IM PRESSIN BOUT 75-80K
    I ALSO HAVE A DAILY INTAKE OF CREATINE AND 90+PROTEIN DRINKS

  7. #7
    inkytats is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    25
    Quote Originally Posted by Consistency
    only run the winny for 6 weeks, the prop you can run aslong as you want to. Do you have PCT once your done with prop?
    I HAVE A THREE WEEK SUPPLY OF HCG FOR AFTER THE PROP,HOW LONG WOULD YOU SUGGEST THE PROP FOR

  8. #8
    inkytats is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    25
    Quote Originally Posted by longhorn814
    dude take the caps lock off!! Definitely hold off on the tren for now. Youve only been training three months and started taking steroids? Why? You could gain a lot naturally first
    ITS JUST ME BE EAGER AND DOIN NO RESEARCH...SHOULD HAVE WAITED I NO,CHEERS ANYWAY DUDE I APPRECIATE IT

  9. #9
    mule1983 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    I live at the gym
    Posts
    275
    I believe HCG is more commonly used during the cycle but you might want to do a search because i have never personally used it. I try not to give advice if i dont have first hand experience.

  10. #10
    inkytats is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    25
    Quote Originally Posted by mule1983
    I believe HCG is more commonly used during the cycle but you might want to do a search because i have never personally used it. I try not to give advice if i dont have first hand experience.
    WILL DO,CHEERS ANYWAY IM GRATEFUL FOR YOUR RESPONSE

  11. #11
    Consistency's Avatar
    Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Tenn
    Posts
    4,286
    take the caps lock off....

    I would run the prop for 12 weeks and the winny 6 weeks.

  12. #12
    inkytats is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    25
    Quote Originally Posted by Consistency
    take the caps lock off....

    I would run the prop for 12 weeks and the winny 6 weeks.
    DO YOU THINK IT WILL BE OK FOR ME TO DO THAT,WHATS THE WORST YOU THINK COULD HAPPEN BEIN A FIRST TIME..
    CHEERS

  13. #13
    longhorn814's Avatar
    longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    houston, tx
    Posts
    5,334
    seriously take the freaking caps lock off!!

  14. #14
    wolfyEVH's Avatar
    wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    2,450
    type like this bro....

    NOT LIKE THIS!!!!!!!

  15. #15
    NEWKILLA's Avatar
    NEWKILLA is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    111
    SCORE SOME CLOMID BRO--couldn t resist--

    the cap locks thing had me laughing my ass off--over on the left side of your
    keyboard 4 th button down it says cap lock---push the button once--THEN RUN

    KILLLLLLLLLAAAAA

  16. #16
    inkytats is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    25
    sorry people ive only just clocked on to it,is this better! cheers for the info anyway its been a grate help

  17. #17
    UK CHRIS is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    SCOTLAND
    Posts
    189
    Mate, I was like you when I was trying roids for the first time ie. too eager and no research. My advice to you would be to spend as many hours a day as possible reading these boards and that should give you enough info. to keep you safe.

  18. #18
    Beefkake31's Avatar
    Beefkake31 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    978
    Quote Originally Posted by inkytats
    HI
    IM ROB I STARTED TRAINING BOUT THREE MONTHS AGO IM 2201bs IN WEIGHT QUITE FAIR BUILT AS MY JOB ENVOLVES HEAVY,PRACTICAL WORK ANYWAY AND I STARTED TAKEING STEROIDS A WEEK AGO,I JUST WANTED ABIT OF ADVICE ON WETHER IM DOIN THE RIGHT THING OR NOT.
    AT THE MINUTE IM TAKEING 30MG OF WINSTROL A DAY, 20MG OF TAMOXIFEN A DAY AND 100MG OF PROPIONATE EVERY OTHER DAY.IVE JUST PURCHASED SOME TRENBOLONE AND WAS WONDERING WETHER ITS A GOOD IDEA TO TAKE THEM OR SHOULD I WAIT,...PLZ I WOULD BE VERY GRATEFUL FOR YOUR HELP
    THANX

  19. #19
    frank_frank's Avatar
    frank_frank is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    FLORIDA
    Posts
    1,192
    Quote Originally Posted by Beefkake31


    ya that **** seriously pisses me off too!!

  20. #20
    frank_frank's Avatar
    frank_frank is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    FLORIDA
    Posts
    1,192
    Quote Originally Posted by inkytats
    HI
    IM ROB I STARTED TRAINING BOUT THREE MONTHS AGO

    3 months?? i think u should have trained WAY longer b4 starting to use steroids !! u definitely are not even close to your body's natural peak.

  21. #21
    Consistency's Avatar
    Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Tenn
    Posts
    4,286
    Quote Originally Posted by inkytats
    ,WHATS THE WORST YOU THINK COULD HAPPEN BEIN A FIRST TIME..
    CHEERS
    Gyno, depression, no sex drive, limp d!ck, acne, high BP.... alot of things could happen if you dont take proper precautions and it doesnt matter if its your first cycle or 10th.
    CHEERS

  22. #22
    CRUSTY39 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    19
    get your hands on some primobolan depot and finish off with that......200-400mg week

  23. #23
    taiboxa's Avatar
    taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    lol im not telling :D
    Posts
    29,207
    reading this thread about gave me an anurism

  24. #24
    RUballs0514's Avatar
    RUballs0514 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    right behind you
    Posts
    495
    Quote Originally Posted by Beefkake31

    LMAO.

    research research research. you're in the right place man.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •