nogain is offline New Member

Deca And Anutate?

I Was Offered A Stack Of Deca And Anutate, I Dont Know If Thats How U Spell It. Does Anyone Know Anything About Anutate? Ive Never Heard Of It

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    I assume you mean enanthate ? Thats testosterone enanthate most likely. However there are a few other compounds that can be attached to the enanthate ester. Do some research on here before you go buying or taking anything. You should definitely have a good understanding of what you are considering injecting into your body

supplementsavvy is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nogain
    I Was Offered A Stack Of Deca And Anutate, I Dont Know If Thats How U Spell It. Does Anyone Know Anything About Anutate? Ive Never Heard Of It
    Deca and enanthate is a good stack, however, if you don't know what enanthate is you're probably not ready for roids. If you decide to go ahead, make sure you read about all the potential ancilliary drugs - anti-estrogens, DHT inhibitors, clomid, HCG , liver support formulas, etc. If you're going to be into roids and bodybuilding for the long haul, then do things right from the start.

nogain is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by supplementsavvy
    Deca and enanthate is a good stack, however, if you don't know what enanthate is you're probably not ready for roids. If you decide to go ahead, make sure you read about all the potential ancilliary drugs - anti-estrogens, DHT inhibitors, clomid, HCG, liver support formulas, etc. If you're going to be into roids and bodybuilding for the long haul, then do things right from the start.
    HE REFERRED TO IT AS ANNY, I KNOW ABOUT THE ENANTHATE BUT HE SAID ANNY AND IM PRETTY SURE HE WASNT TALKING ABOUT TEST, HE SAID THE EFFECTS WERE SOMETHING LIKE CUTTING

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    maybe he was talking about winny?

kahoona32 is offline New Member
    Or, maybe Anadrol 50's. anny's ???

Thread Information