Thread: Equipoise

Vito_Gatti is offline Associate Member

Equipoise

I still have yet to do a cycle, and I am going to start my first cycle of test e on Sunday at 500mg per wk. The friend of mine who is hooking me up and going to help me out with everything, told me about equipoise and said that I should stack it with the test e. I had never even heard of equipoise before until he mentioned it and I researched it on steroid .com and the site said it has a low chance of side affects. My buddy wants me to stack it this first cycle and I just wanted to get some advice, hear some past experiences, how much you would recommend, anything helps. Thanks.

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    well equipoise is generally safe, however the test your stackign it with isn't 'as' safe...plenty of side effects with raw test...might wanna look that one up a bit more...on a more positive note, i think test and boldenone are a nice stack

AVAGO is offline Member
    A test only cycle would suffice for your first, most ppl do test only for a 1st cycle including me and saw great gains IMO.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    if i were you i would stack the test with eq. my first cycle was sustanone 250 alone. i made good gains but if i knew then what i know now i would of stacked it and had even better gains. eq is a safe steroid and a good choice for you.

1Leader is offline Associate Member
    If you have EQ 200 do 400 a week

GetinBig is offline Anabolic Member
    Just do a test only for your first cycle. You will have very good gains if you eat good and alot..

Start stacking next cycle.. JMO

Quote Originally Posted by GetinBig
    Just do a test only for your first cycle. You will have very good gains if you eat good and alot..

Start stacking next cycle.. JMO
    I agree. Plus if you wait for your next cycle to stack it you can actually see the difference that adding eq makes and get a better feel for how your body reacts to it.

Thread Information