BigTex_z28 is offline New Member

Warning- don't take Clen after 2pm...

I took 20 mcg Clen when I woke, and 10 mcg of Clen around 2pm, central time. I don't think I can even lay down- I am wired to the BONE!!!
    Anybody else have this happen?? There has to be others wired on the crap right now...

I have to be up in like 3 hours, !#$$!#$!!!!!

BDTR is offline Retired
    you're wired on 30mcg of clen ? **** man... what happens when you drink soda?

Quote Originally Posted by BigTex_z28
    I took 20 mcg Clen when I woke, and 10 mcg of Clen around 2pm, central time. I don't think I can even lay down- I am wired to the BONE!!!
    Anybody else have this happen?? There has to be others wired on the crap right now...

I have to be up in like 3 hours, !#$$!#$!!!!!

no soda- today was my first day to take it, my source said it might keep me up the first day or two. I took one pill in the morning, and one in early afternoon. I am pretty sure they are 20mcg pills- I could be wrong...

BDTR is offline Retired
    I know.. im just saying 30mcg is a very low dose to keep you wired till now.

I laid in bed for about 2hours and thought I would see whats up in the forums-It feels like my eyelids have rubberbands keeping them open

seanw is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    you're wired on 30mcg of clen? **** man... what happens when you drink soda?

Rabduce is offline Associate Member
    its all in your hed...i'm takin 140mcg a day and can go to sleep whenenver i want...it does make me shakey though...but i can still pass out whenever

Rabduce is offline Associate Member
    by the way you should be taking between 100-140mcg a day....thirty is even low for women

Zennie is offline Junior Member
    The half life is quite long for Clen right? So actually, I find it the same if i pop it in the morning or night....but i still do it in the morning, cos mentally i think it helps. Yeah, I think most people can take 100 mcg ED without much sides if you climb up slowly. Unless yours is something else, like maybe a very high dosed caffeine tab...but that should be too big to pass off as a clen cos clen tabs should be very tiny.

newbrew is offline Senior Member
    What happends? Will furry little creatures start popping out around midnight?

airborne0329 is offline New Member
    Lol, you sure they are 20mcg pills...most that I've seen are 40mcg doses. I started them on Monday and I am up to 120mcg already with no sides still...

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    Ive gone up to 220mcg in one day with the last dose around 3pm... its doesnt get me as wired/energized as ephedrine... I guess you have a low tolerance.

djgoodspeed is offline Junior Member
    Gives me the shakes pretty bad, so bad others noticed.

ChemDietMIC is offline Junior Member
    160mcg a day all taken before 12noon

combatstang is offline Junior Member
    guys i at 9am i took 80mcgs.. and than got a red bull.. i fell like a champ.. haha.. i cant sit still and my eyes are wide open like im on sum kinda drug

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    Quote Originally Posted by combatstang
    guys i at 9am i took 80mcgs.. and than got a red bull.. i fell like a champ.. haha.. i cant sit still and my eyes are wide open like im on sum kinda drug
    Whaddaya expect? You ARE on "sum kinda drug" LOL!

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    alot of PPL including myself take ketofin or benadryl with it and it actually knocks me out so I take it right before I go to sleep...I always wondered if thats bad for you having your heart palpatate when your sleeping?

gixxer600 is offline Member
    It actually makes me sleepy. I know its hard to believe but its true!!

ChemDietMIC is offline Junior Member
    From what i read go on a 6week cycle and on week 3 and 6 take it before bed to help with the cleaning of the beta 2 recptors

timeismoney is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ChemDietMIC
    From what i read go on a 6week cycle and on week 3 and 6 take it before bed to help with the cleaning of the beta 2 recptors
    You mean benadryl...

Sigmaguy2 is offline Junior Member
    I am up to 180mcg's and I also get a little drowsy when I take it. I felt mine alot the first week and now in week 3...I dont even feel it anymore.
    using ARR liquid...split morning and afternoon

Ironmanjay is offline Associate Member
    I started yesterday with 40mcg and today with 40mcg and I can feel it through out the whole entire day, i took them in the morning right when i get up. I very sensitive to caffine if i drink a cup of coffee after 3 pm i ll have a hard time going to sleep that nite so this clen is really strong for me

punchrf is offline Anabolic Member
    i split mine into 2 doses. one at 9am and the other at 3pm. makes me shaky but very lethargic. if i drink a soda or rockstar i can't sit still and i have a desk job. oh ya that's at 120mcg's split up.

ToJuice,OrNotToJuice is offline Associate Member
    I take two doses a day 70 at 7 am and 70 at 5pm, one time i missed the 5pm and took it at 8pm, went to bed at 10pm no prob, my heart was racing but I still was able to go to sleep, weird. I don't know about you guys, but when i am on clen you can't see the shake in my hands or anthing, but on the inside I feel like my organs are bouncing off the walls.

Cry0smate is offline Member
    Clen gives me noticable shakes but doesn't 'wire' me. Hell I've gone to bed with the shakes but then again I can take a sh!tload of caffeine and go right to sleep too.

Thread Information